A Snake girl who Loves you!

Your Name is Y/n L/n. You are A Young Woman... Well Not Woman, Truth is... How do you put it? Hmm... You're A Hermaphrodite. Like Some Animals in the animal Kingdom, you were born with both the parts of Both Genders, but you Identify as A Woman.

Your Mother Claims your Father Left her after your birth and she says that just because you're different doesn't make you wrong and that everyone has something different about you, but that never stopped others from Bullying you.

A Hermaphrodite Happening in the General Human Population was Astronomically Rare so when People found out they would Bully you for being different even questioning whether you were Even Human. That Led you to Loving Monster Women, they weren't Human either and so you thought they were A Perfect Fit. for you since you were both different.

But They weren't real Right?

Wrong. Sometime ago it has been revealed that Monsters are real, and they are finally being Introduced into Human Society and you were excited because you can date Monster women or live with one, but that would come true one day.

You were in the Living room eating some Chocolate Mini donuts from A Bag and drinking Milk as you were Playing Video Games when suddenly there was A Knock on the door.

Y/n: Ah Geez, I was Just getting comfortable.

You then walked over and opened the door as A Bunch of People walked in.

Y/n: Hey! Woah! What is going on here? Everyone! Someone tell me what is going on!

Just then A Woman in A Suit walked in smiling.

???: Ms. L/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Smith: Hello I'm Kuroko Smith and I work for the Government.

Kuroko Smith

Y/n: (Thoughts) Holy shit she is Hot for A Human... A-And I'm not usually for Human Women... (Out of thoughts) Why are you here?

Smith: You have been Specially selected for A Special program to House Monsters.

Y/n: Really?

Smith: Yep, Come on In Miia.

Miia: Hello Ms. L/n.

 L/n