Chapter Twenty-Three

Começar do início

"Christiana, Please, calm down." Cyrus said.

"I'm not gonna calm down, Uncle Cyrus. You guys kept this a secret from me all this time?!" Christy exclaimed with her eyes glow pure red. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Cyrus blows some sleeping powder in Christy's face, knocking her out into his arms.

"It will calm her down." Ames said.

"Christiana will not forgive us for this, Ames." Ismene said, worriedly.

"She will, eventually." Ames said.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly wakes up and finds herself laying in the impenetrable glass rectangle prism. She looks at her Dad, Ames.

Christy glances at the dampener attached on the wall and looks at her Dad again.

"Why did you tell Uncle Cyrus to put me in here?" Christy asked, slowly getting up to her feet.

"We're worried about you." Ames replied to his daughter.

"Nope, you're worried that I may become my Dark Enchantress again." Christy said to her Dad.

"I am so sorry that I didn't tell you about your mother's reserved body." Ames said.

"Whatever." Christy said, still upset and sits back down on the floor, sitting up straight against the impenetrable glass wall.

"I'll tell Hagarth to bring you something." Ames said, walking away.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, Christy is sitting up straight against the wall with a scowl look of expression on her face.

The door opens and Hagarth slowly walks inside with a plate of bread and melon.

"Hello, Christy." Hagarth said, slowly walks up to her and crouches down to her, gently sets down the plate in front of her and mug of juice. "Please, don't be upset."

Hagarth gets up and walks away, walking out of the impenetrable glass rectangle prism.

Christy gently takes a bread biscuit and eats it and takes a sip of her mug.

⚜️⚜️

In the main living room, Hagarth walks inside and looks around at Ames, Cyrus and Ismene sitting on the U shaped sofa.

"Has she said anything?" Ames asked.

"Nope, nothing." Hagarth said.

"I'll speak with her." Ames said, getting up to his feet and walks away.

Ames slowly walks inside the room where the impenetrable rectangular prism and Christy is sitting inside of it.

Ames slowly walks up to it and opens the door and closes it behind him. He slowly walks up to Christy and sits down in front of her, cross-legged position.

"I remember when you were a little girl, I took away your dollhouse. You were upset with me all day and you had the same scowl expression on your face. You barely spoken to me because you were angry with me." Ames said to Christy. "But once you calm down, you were yourself again."

"I remember." Christy said to him. "Why didn't you tell me, Dad?"

"I didn't know myself. Ismene told me that they had reserved your mother's body. I didn't believe it, until I saw your mother's body for myself." Ames replied to her. "I wanted to tell you, but I was so worried that you would go back to that emotional wound again. I am so sorry, Christiana."