Ivarsen Torrance- "weed night"

It was one of this rare afternoons, when neither Y/n or Ivar hadn't any after school activities or training's so they finally found time to hang out.

They were laying in Torrance mansion on a massive couch in the living room. And in moments like this when they could just be themselves without all the eyes constantly on them judging every move.
Time just for them, weed and deep conversation that always end with historical laughter.

"...and she was like 'but it was here then so I don't understand' and I was like ' ma'am like I said we don't have crackers that you brought here 20 years ago' and she was furious. I mean what does she want me to do? Make time travel machine and go back to 1980 when she brought them? Stupid"

Ivar just chuckled tilting his head back against the couch inhaling smoke and passing weed to the girl laying next to him.
His parents let them smoke weed in the house every once in a while knowing things they have to deal with, but no one could be home when they smoke- especially kids.

Y/n took smoke from him turning on her back laying her legs on the head of the couch and tilting head on the end of it. Big t-shirt she had on rolled up a little showing her legs and lower stomach showing a lot of tattoo's.

Boy in trance not even thinking about it started traicing black lines on her legs with  tips of his fingers giving Y/n shiners down her spine and making her curl her toes. She filled her head back more into the couch inhaling weed and closing her eyes under the touch.

"I think you should quit that stupid job" he said after few minutes of quiet "I mean look at you boss he always trying to get in your pants"

"I don't know, I mean I had a job interview few days ago at this restaurant so I'm waiting for they call. If I got that job I will quit this one."

"Thats good. Well, speaking of restaurants I'm hungry."

"Omg, me too I'm starving." She said siting up to be face to face with Torrance boy. "But I don't think we should be going somewhere after this weed, cause that thing is strong, boy"

"I'm gonna call my mom. Maybe she and dad will get us something on the way back" he said pulling out his phone to call his parents.
Y/n got back to the previous position when she heard phone ring.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" They heard at the other side of the phone Winter Ashby Torrance with concern in her voice.

"Hey mom. Yea we're fine just hungry, and I was thinking. Could you and dad brought us something on the way back? We are starving"

"Yes of course. Is Y/n with you?"

"Yea. Do you wanna talk to her?"

"Hi Ms. Torrance! How you doing?" Yelled from her position, girl with a happy voice.

"Hi Y/n. I great, thank you. So we will be like in 20 to 30 minutes. Is that okay?"

"Yea thanks mom. Bay!"

"Bay baby"

Ivar ended the call and throw his phone at the other end of the couch, right next to Y/n who couldn't pass on that occasion reach for the phone.
The boy quickly realized his mistake and before he could say or do anything, the girl try to stand on and run away with his phone but right when she was gonna do first step she tripped and landed on the floor with loud bang.

The boy couldn't stop laughing for next 10 minutes while the girl try to stand up from the floor making his mood even better.

--------------

AN:

Hii!

Welcome to the first one shot.
If you liked it please vote and comment ❤️
If you have request write to me and we will make it work ☺️

Hope to see you soon
Love ~Mrozzo🤍🖤