baby spider girl

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒AGED UP TO 20

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒
AGED UP TO 20

I sat on the couch watching tv, Miles was out doing whatever spiderman had to do. So it was just me and my baby girl at home..and by baby girl i mean my 8 month old bump, yes, our little girl could pop out anytime soon.

It was exciting yet scary. Mine and Miles' first baby and we've just hit out twenties. I knew Miles was gonna be a good father, i was just hoping i'd be a good mother.

Suddenly, my boyfriend swung through the window, shutting it behind him and practically yanking his mask off. He threw it on the couch and i smiled when i saw him. "Hey, how was your spiderman duties?" I asked and he grinned back. "Oh you know, the usual" he stood behind me and moved his hand, tilting my head to face him and kissing my lips.

"How are my girls?" He questioned and moved around the couch, sitting next to me and placing a hand on my stomach, rubbing the bump. "I'm tired, she's fidgety...I can't wait till she comes out" i replied, smiling in exhaustion. She had been kicking and squirming ALL DAY.

"Wanna have a nap, mami?" He asked, pecking my cheek. "No..but you can lay and watch a movie with me" he agreed and laid down, his head near my bump, his hand still caressing it. It was quiet until i asked a question i really needed to know the answer to.

"Miles?" My boyfriend hummed in response. "If you have spider powers..will our baby have spider powers? WILL WE HAVE A BABY SPIDER GIRL!" I panicked, not wanting my little girl to be bought up with spider powers. "Hey, hey, relax...i'm sure she'll be a normal baby" Miles reassured.

"B-but what if she isn't? What if she shoots webs at us?!" I yelled and I could hear Miles chuckling. "Y/n, i got bit my a radioactive spider. Our girl, did not, shes safe.." he explained gently. "What if she inherits them?" I asked. My boyfriend sighed and cupped my cheeks.

"I don't think that's possible, mami..even if it is, we won't tell her about them until shes 18 at the latest, okay?" He informed softly. "But we don't have to worry because im 100% sure that it's impossible, okay?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "Are you calm now?" I leaned into him and just nodded again.

God, being pregnant really does make me an emotional wreck!

"Good, i love you okay. I'll do everything in my power to protect you and our little baby spider girl, okay?" I just laughed at the new nickname for our baby girl. "I love you more, Miles, and thank you.." i spoke and he kissed my lips before we both settled back down, watching a movie.