🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡

Start from the beginning

It was Keisha!

"I-It's you again!" He exclaims.

Keisha looks at him and blushes, taking his hands off her waist and clearing her throat. "I see we go to the same school. Nice to meet you again, Beno Laqueef," She smirks.

Nino grew flustered. "N-No, that's not my name-"

"I know, you're name's Nino Lahiffe. I was just messing with you." Keisha giggles.

Nino bashfully rubs the nape of his neck. "So what class are you in?"

"I think we're in the same class since Miss Bustier said you were out sick last week." Keisha says.

Nino's heart skipped a beat. "Oh?That's so convenient!"

Keisha giggles. "I'm glad it is."

Nino blushes.

Meanwhile, Lila notices the two talking. "Hey, Al? Is that Keisha over there with Nino?" She points over at the duo.

Alya looks in the direction she pointed in and rose an eyebrow as well when she saw Nino conversing with Keisha. "Yeah... what the he11? Why's he with her?"

"Nino wasn't here when Keisha transferred, he was sick, so he doesn't know all the nasty things she's done to me." Lila told Alya.

The Césaire girl stands up and narrows her eyes. "I'm gonna go see what's going on." She starts walking over to Nino and Keisha.

Lila smirks.

"Wait, wait, wait, so your mom works for Vouge Magazine as a fashion beauty editor while your dad is a journalist for Smart News Studio? That's awesome." Nino told Keisha.

"Yep, I wanna be the greatest reporter-journalist when I get older. That way I can give valid information out to everyone without looking like a fool." Keisha chuckles. "I'm also running my own blog, and not to brag but, it's got about a million followers."

Nino glanced at her plump lips, swallowing.

'Damn, why are her lips so juicy?'

"Nino!"

The DJ yelps and turns to face his girlfriend, who looked upset. He huffs. "What, Alya?"

"Stay away from her," Alya told him, glaring at Keisha, who rolls her eyes. "When you were out sick, she transferred into our class and made Lila's life a living he11. That's why no one in class likes her except for her b1tch cousin and Kalianna."

"Don't call Giselle a b1tch." Keisha snaps.

"You and Giselle are cousins?" Nino asked the Lacroix girl, and she nods. "That's great, I bet you're glad you're in the same class as her."

"Nino! What do you think you're doing? Don't talk to her. Did you not hear what I just said? She's cousins with Giselle and she bullied Lila!" Alya says.

"I don't care, Alya, leave Keisha alone." Nino demands.

"Yeah, go back to that racist liar, you and her belong together anyway since you're racist too. And while you're at it, you can work on that dumb blog revolving around your "best friend." Keisha spat, quoting the last two words.

"Shut up!" Alya shouts.

"Alya. Stop it." Nino orders.

"Nino, she called me racist and that my blog for Lila is dumb when it's not!" Alya says.

"Not everyone is gonna like your blog, Alya. He11, barley anyone likes it! Did you see the hateful comments about Lila or how little followers you've got?" Nino asked.