Epilogue

2 years later

Daniels and I ended up going to the same university. It's close to his and Connor's house, so Em and I moved in last year. Emily and Connor got married, they wanted children and Emily wouldn't agree to get pregnant. So Connor proposed. And now she's four months pregnant.

I walked over to her, 'How's my future nephew?' I asked while kissing her baby bump.

'He's fine. I love him for craving chocolate and not vegetables.

I laughed and looked over at Daniels, who was swimming with Connor. My relationship with Daniels has been great. We've had some ups and downs and we're stronger because of it.
Daniels saw me looking and walked over. He frowned when he got to me.

'What's wrong?' I asked. He's been very distant lately.

'I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore.' he said. Say what now? What happened?

'Why?' I asked holding back my tears. This can't be happening. I'm in love with him. He can't break up with me.

'D-did I do something wrong?'

Daniels got down on one knee, I gasped, 'what are you doing?'

'Ariel Blakely, I was against love and everything that came with it. My parents never really showed me any affection. I was just the son that they had. The only family I had was Connor, and sometimes I tried pushing him away, but he just wouldn't budge.' Connor laughed.

'But then you entered our lives. I hated you at first, but as I got to know you, I fell for you. Your kind heart and forgiving nature. You made me believe in love, and I fell for you.' He reached into his pocket and brought out a ring box, 'Will you marry me?'

OMG! 'Yes!' I yelled.

'Yes?' he asked while standing.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!' I peppered his face with kisses.

'I love you so damn much.' he said then kissed me, I froze for a moment then kissed him back.

'I love you too.' I said after catching my breath. He put the ring on my finger and I hugged him.

'Congratulations you two!' Emily and Connor said joining the hug.

I love my friends and my fiancé. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

THE END