𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑦

Start from the beginning

"For fuck's sake, just leave me alone and mind your business " Regulus said and walked off, leaving Ruby with a confused look.

Ruby decided to shrug it off and head to her common room and get some sleep.

As soon as Ruby entered, she was welcomed by a warm hug. Ruby immediately smiled as she hugged the person back, after knowing who it was.

"You're being clingy" Ruby stated as the couple pulled apart.

"I don't care" Sirius said as they sat on the couch near the fireplace.

"Have you prepared for the N.E.W.T.S?" Ruby asked as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Do I look like I care about it?" Sirius asked in a joking manner as Ruby slapped his arm.

"This is your last year in here, Sirius. Put a full stop to your playful pranks and study!" Ruby advised him as Sirius lowered his head. Even his own mother never asked him to study, all she wanted was, both of her sons to become a part of Voldemort's followers.

"You need a job in future, right?. wait, speaking of job, what do you wanna do after you graduate? I don't know what you desire for. So, if you wanna share with me, Maybe I could help you with it-- wait, what are you doing?" Ruby asked as she turned aside to see Sirius's face close to her.

"I don't know what I wanna do in future" Sirius spoke in husky voice as his eyes flickered to Ruby's lips and remained there, before averting them back to her eyes. "But, all I wanna do now is, kiss the hell out of you" Ruby visibly gulped at his sentence as her heart started to pace faster.

"What's stopping you then, Black?" Sirius chuckled at her bold statement as he shook his head.

"You're making me to lose my sanity, Lupin" Ruby's cheeks blushed as she captured his lips, to which he gave in.

The couple shared their kiss, which soon got heated once their tongue involved. He swiftly placed her in his lap as his hands rubbed her waist. Ruby gasped when she felt him lifting her up as he started walking towards his dorm.

"Siri--"

"No one is in the dorm,"he said as he opened the door with his one hand and closed it using his leg before muttering the charm on the door.

"What are we gonna do?" Ruby asked, feeling scared. She wasn't ready for it, neither mentally nor physically. Sirius sensed her fear as he gave her an assuring smile before pecking her lips.

"We're just gonna sleep, Ruba," he whispered as he dropped her on the bed and made himself comfortable beside her.

Ruby smiled as she snuggled closer to him, which made Sirius wrap his hand around her waist.

"Your heart is beating so fast," Ruby said as she pressed her eas against his chest.

"That's because of you," Sirius said as Ruby got flustered, and all of her confidence went down. Sirius chuckled as he kissed her hair as the duo slept, hugging each other.

A/n

So, there are few things I wanted to say....

We got a new cover for our book!!!! And it's done by TheGodLoky !!! Do check her account and support her works!!! Her works are really, really, good!!! I'm not at all exaggerating.

And a banner as well!!

Comment your thoughts!!