twenty-one | ending a familie line

Start from the beginning

"You're Richies family." Sam said.

"Yeah." Bailey whispered making Sam turn as Ethan stabbed her in the chest.

Isaac grabbed onto Sam and puller her back, knocking down one of the mannequin's, "She's finally starting to get it!" Ethan yelled as the trio started to run away from the killer's.

"It wasn't until, I saw that photograph of what you did to him?" Bailey yelled, "That I knew you had to fucking die! To be punished! Along with anyone else who stands in our way!" He yelled explaining further his motive behind the killings as the three surviver's were cornered by the siblings.

"There she is." Quinn said while holding her knife against Sam's neck, "There is the fucking killer."

"I got this one." Ethan said pointing towards Isaac.

"Come on Tara, you can't really love someone who is a killer, I know I wouldn't." Ethan said, "I mean come on he is connected to this more than even little Sam here."

"Great parenting job by the way." Tara said towards Bailey, which made Quinn mad.

"Shut your fucking whore mouth!" She yelled while pushing both Carpenter sister's as Ethan pushed Isaac.

"Have I been the perfect dad? No." Bailey said, "Now I may overindulge with Richie's love of these little movies - ah maybe!" He added with his hands out in front of him as something played on the screen.

"But for me? They are just a little dark." he said as the rest watched the screen behind him.

"But Richie really loved em." he whispered, "He even made a few of his own." He said turning back around.

"Did you know?" He started, "There's a very special bond between a father and his first son." Bailey said approaching the screen, "Which is why I helped him build his collection."

"This was ... all his?" Sam asked, furrowing her brows together.

"Yes, a very passionate collector. And he inspired other's. Oh, we had to kill those two wannabe film students because, well, we had to kill you first. I put the theatre in their name and , look at that. Detective Bailey would've stumbled right upon it. But I didn't have to, because by golly. That Gale Weathers is one hell of a journalist. I built a tribute to my son. Which is why this is where you have to die, kids. Surrounded by all the things he loved the most." Bailey said finishing his rent.

"What happens next?" Sam asks, "What happens then, you just disappear?"

"No!" Bailey said dismissively, "We would've had to rush over to the hospital to make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through." He said as he raised his gun at Sam and Isaac, "Because everybody dies. Everyone that had anything to do with the death of my son. Now put on the masks."

Isaac felt something hitting him in the back of his head, when he turned he saw Ethan right behind him holding a mask out to him - looking down he realised it was Jill's.

Sam sighed dramatically, "He was... so pathetic."

"What?" Bailey asks offended, "Th- That's not true!"

"Yeah, your son." Sam said nodding her head, "He was a man baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing."

"He was a strong young man." Bailey said through gritted theeth.

"Oh, come on he was a little bitch." Isaac said, "He was a limp-dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat." Sam said at the same time.

"Oh, fuck off!" Quinn roared, charging forward but Tara hit her across the face with the brick, sending her to the ground.  At the same time a gun shot rung out and Bailey fell backwards. Kirby was back on her feet and standing behind them, her gun in her hand.