Chapter I: A Born Killer Shall Die in the Hands of a Sinner.

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈: 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑!

✗ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄...The Happiest Day, The Happiest Hour❞ by Edgar Allan Poe. The names of my OCs are also inspired from other books, greek mythology, and names from Bible.

✗ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒... dark content, and badly written scenes (lmao), read at your own risk!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For on its wing was dark alloy and as it fluttered — fell an essence — powerful to destroy a soul that knew it well.

"Destroying beautiful things is my specialty," His words were deep, rough and maliciously embedded with venom. The scent of metallic blood swift in the air mixed with alcohol and cigarettes; it smells suffocatingly addicting. The pleasure of knife cutting through one's skin enough to draw blood and penetrates to the flesh and break the bones and nerves as his ears are filled with melodious sounds of sharp gasps and breathless whimpers felt heveanly. "And, you, my only granddaughter, is the most beautiful child my bloodline ever created."

He sent the knife on his hand shooting in the air as it penetrates the flesh on her back as her body jerks. There's nothing escaping her lips, the chains tightly wrapped around her arms to keep her hoist up in the air as her feet dangles and begs to touch the ground. The man, her grandfather, the Port Mafia boss, the most notorious man she ever met, followed by her father — the man who loves to destroy anything beautiful into something dangerous and explosive. The man who loves to create havoc on his own city, Yokohama.

He's a merciless man, a vile evil. The root of the existing criminal organizations and he has so many knife coming on his throat that will surely end him, one day. But now, he has his knife on her skin as he steps closer behind, holding the knife as he swivel it on a direction, the sound of flesh cutting through the knife smoothly makes her gurgle a spit of blood on her mouth, lips reddened with blood as her body jerks in all places when the man of her own blood continued his ministrations on her back, carving a shape of flower as it drips with blood.

"This right here, my dear," He pull the knife away from her flesh as her eyelids droop, "Will become a scar of bringing my surname, Baroque, as your surname too. So, do your best to keep up with our daily session, is that clear? This is the only way you could survive in this world you lived in. Besides, you are a danger yourself, yes? Staying silent while getting tortured like this is a good sign." The pain were slowly numbing at some point, the pool of blood on the carpeted floor can feed a few vampires for days or weeks as it stains the already red carpet. His words stung more than the carves of knife on her small body.

"Your wings, dear." He muttered. In command of his words, a sparks of light emitted on the air and a shadow of huge wings, five times bigger than an eagle's appeared before it showed its true form; feathers of pure white like a dove, swishing around in a graceful manner as it flutters throughly and the man watched in wide eyes as he grins menacingly, eyeing the whole masterpiece as he witnessed her wings formed again. He touch the delicate feathers, rough hands caressing the soft pads as though his hands were really deserving to touch an angel's wings after he had killed a thousands of people in his own hands.

He faced her as he studied her beautiful form; a bloody angel.

"It is such a shame that you didn't got the beauty of your father. Well, it doesn't really matter since Thetis is a very beautiful woman." His dark eyes travels on her features; round-shaped face with adorable plump cheeks, it was rosy tinted. Her eyes, mixed with Thetis and Sebastian's; her mother and father, a metallic blue hues and emerald green as she glance back at him void with emotions, white, thick, long eyelashes fluttering and shadowing her cheekbones — her eyebrows are the same color, reddened, cupid bow's full lips as it hangs apart to breath while her long, white hair cascades on her face in a beautiful mess.