Chapter 7

A/N: Dialogues in bold are in Korean, and normal ones are in Thai. The cursive ones are in English. I am dead. Ehehehehehehehee

Luck is a very lazy deity. She will come to people only if she wishes, and if she doesn't, she won't. Even if people beg, plead, or sacrifice themselves for her. One pesky woman she is. Cha Young was almost losing consciousness every ten minutes and Tanya was having a fucking hard time keeping her awake. Her fainting equals harm to the baby and herself. 

On the other hand, Vincenzo was regretting life decisions and was on the verge of breaking up. Why did he not remember that his wife was due? Why did he have to make a big drama out of something that happened years ago? Why was he like this? Always hurting people he loved? Was he a monster?

"Yes! Gods above! YOU are a monster! I am too! Every single person in my family is! Those people you see walking on the streets are monsters too! EVERY FUCKING HUMAN IS A MONSTER IN A WAY! NOW STOP LOOKING LIKE A DEAD PIGEON!" Vegas yelled at the top of his voice.

He had heard Vincenzo mutter words and phrases in Korean and Italian, mushed together. Being his amazing multilingual self, he decoded whatever the fuck he was mumbling. Speeding down the road in a serpentine manner, and throwing money in the face of every police that stopped them, they finally reached the hospital. 

Paparazzi is someone that has teleportation powers. They smell a celebrity from a hundred kilometers and come to find dirt on them. When Vegas parked, he hardly saw anyone except the families of the patients, some patients, and other general people. BUT. AS. SOON. AS. HE. STEPPED. OUT. PEOPLE. SWARMED. HIM. 

"THEY WEREN'T EVEn HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" He yelled as he made his way out of the crowd to the hospital. Inside, Vincenzo was talking to Tanya and some receptionists. He looked for his family. Going astray, he found them in the adoption center. Hadn't they already had like, three kids? Who needs more?

He looked at Macau and Venice who were adoring the girls, who were abandoned by their parents. Being abandoned by people who are supposed to protect you hurts like hell. What even hurts is when they abandon you mentally, but not physically. They keep you close to them but never support you, keep on hurting you repeatedly, and never stop. 

"BABA!" Venice yelled, bringing Vegas back from his mind. Take it from Pete, it is really hard to pull Vegas out if he slips into his consciousness. Going on a blood spree, torturing the daylights out of anyone who approaches him. 

Breathing heavily, Vegas realized that he had a really big family. Also that he is too old to ride now. 

"BABA? Are you alright?" Venice asked.

"Bitch do I look alright?" Vegas spat.

"Oi, do not curse at me." Venice pouted

Pete was looking at the scene like it repeated over 200 times every fucking day. 

.x.x.x.x.x.x

At the mansion, a war had broken out between the mothers and the sons-in-law. One minor disagreement is all it took for all hell to break loose. Nhu Kuea was drinking water, staring at the forest that surrounded the Main Mansion. Their design was quite similar to the ones shown in movies and dramas. The feeling of staying here was overwhelming to Kuea. He would not want to live in a big place that is hard to clean. Trust him, he has heard it all from his nanny. 

But at the moment, that was not his main concern. The main concern was why Porshe was yelling at Yai. 

"YOUR SON RUINED ME," Yai whispered and yelled while the older one was cutting some vegetables. 

"Mistakes are made. Forgive him once." Porshe tried to reason with his son's boyfriend. An awkward silence frollicked around the room before Yai spoke again.

"Khun. I am sorry, but I cannot put up with Korn anymore. I am out of here." With that, he rushed out of the room as Nhu entered. 

"You should talk to Korn about it. Maybe something happened." Kuea reasoned, placing the glass on the countertop. Porshe side-eyed him. 

"You should look at your own before you blame someone, you know" Porshe spat and disappeared somewhere. A flood of anger replaced the blood cells in Kuea's veins as he went downstairs to find Leo and his mother. 

Leo's mother was giggling and whispering something to his husband, who too seemed to enjoy the company of one of his sons' in-laws. Diao was busy talking to Palm and Tine while Yi was talking to Tankhun and Mangkorn. Leo was- in the corner, sucking off Fiat's face. Just to say, Kuea's anger flowed into his brain. 

He went to where his son was, pulled them apart, and punched Leo hard enough for blood to come out. 

"LEO!" His mother yelled as she rushed to her son's rescue. She looked at Kuea with disgust and started cradling Leo's head as Fiat pushed his father. 

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE MY LIFE HELL?" He shouted, tears threatening to spill as he walked away, only to be stopped by Kim who pushed him a bit too hard and Phoenix caught him with equal force and pushed the Hoe on his feet. 

"Why are you so obsessed with Leo that you can't even see what your parents are going through?" Pai asked, grabbing his face. Mangkorn got up on his feet, but before he could do anything to Pai, Palm, and Paris pulled him off Fiat. Everyone had their eyes glued on the three. 

"Khun, it is useless. Leave it." Pa suggested. 

"KIMHAN THEERA I AM GOING TO END YOU, YOU SON OF AN INTOLERABLE BLOODSUCKING DOOPSMERKITZ!" Someone yelled from the door as the threatened man jumped out and went straight to the basement never to be seen again. 

"I thought this will be fun." Khun Nu sighed as he dialed Arm and asked him to open the guest rooms as it was already late and they still had to discuss old people's shit in the morning. 

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

A/N: Do not be so surprised. Yes, I iz alibe and well. 

I am working on a K-pop crossover-mostly a svt x skz. 

thoughts pwease