Chapter 2 Part 1

The phone rang. It was 9 am. The owner of the phone was having his time in the shower, dancing, and singing. His husband was getting ready for the office. No one called in his wife this early into the morning. He was about to pick up the call before the nasty goblin snatched it from him and answered the call.

"Good Morning. Yes, I would be honored to meet. When is it? Oh, 11 am? I will be there." He spoke into the phone. His husband pushed him to the wall and started sucking his neck and collarbone. Kuea's breathing got heavier. His hands traveled down to Hia's pants, but Lian stopped him.

"Who was it?" He asked in a low tone.

"W- Wo- W-ork, Hia." Nhu stuttered as the door opened to reveal Kon diao, Nhu's best friend. He covered his eyes and turned back. Lian let go of his wife and walked out of the door. He had a meeting with the Theerapanyakuls. Porshe wanted to rent the Pentagon for a whole week to host the "Theera Games" held yearly. It was mandatory to attend for every member to attend. It would decide who would win. The winner would be spared one whole year from all the mafia work or the business handlings. This helped the family a lot to focus on their relationships and their mental health. This game made Macau realize how many people cared for him and cured his depression.

"I will be back later. Don't wait on me." With that Hia left.

"Diao, He has been weird these past days. He is constantly glued to his phone. He won't let me into his office and not to mention, he has been coming home late." Kuea sighed. Diao let out a frustrated sigh.

"Kuea, one of your sons is being called a whore and being sent death threats, while the other one is going through a depressive disorder due to the incident with the crook. And your husband might be cheating on you. What has your family become mate?" Diao asked, flopping himself on the bed. Kuea went into a deep train of thought.

"Is it just the responsibility of one parent to keep the family together? Doesn't the other parent need to contribute just as much, if not more? And what of the children? Do they not need to understand that keeping a family together is not just the parents, but also them? Fiat hates Sky because of too many reasons to count, even though I gave everything to them. I can't do it anymore, DIAO! I JUST WANNA HOLD THEM IN MY ARMS, my children." Kuea broke down crying. It was as if someone had cursed the Wang Family. From inside and out, they were falling out terribly.

"HOI, Listen, I have talked to them. They will come tonight for dinner. Please, be good to them." Diao said and left. He had got Nhu hot tea and noodles so he felt better for his meeting with Wik. He did not comfort Nhu because he knew he needed the courage to meet with the famed artist.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Hia knew what Kuea wanted. He called up his sons and gave them a good thrashing over the phone in the most Asian way ever.

Fiat sounded like he had bathroom sex with his faen while Sky was just drained out.

"Sky, you are coming tonight na krub?" Hia asked.

"Yes, Pa I am- P'PAI DON'T TOUCH THAT! AI'GUN TELL YOUR BROTHER TO NOT DO THAT! NO KHUN NU PLEASE I DO NOT NEED CLOTHES! PA, I WILL CALL YOU LATER!" Sky fumbled and hung up. He did sound pretty busy as if he was in a zoo taking care of wild animals.

Lian shrugged it off and went back to searching for toys that he could experiment on his wife. Do not read that sentence again. The author begs you. So moving on.

Kinn was looking outside with happiness decorating his eyes. The children were playing, laughing, and having fun. He wished he knew what that meant when he was their age, but all he knew then was blood and manipulation. But, he knew now. He had found his soulmate, someone to spend his last breaths with. He had children who gave him a reason to not think of the past but of the future. He was happy.

But right now he was sure of death. Porshe was pacing up and down the room. If they did not rent the Pentagon at the earliest. Macau was showing signs of self-harm. Porchay and Kim were fighting for no reason in particular.

Khun Nu was wearing normal clothes and hadn't changed his hair in a WHOLE MONTH. Something was wrong. Either he was plotting something evil or he was trying a deal with death.

The door opened to reveal Lian and his secretary. Porshe held a breath when he saw the man. It was true. Lian Wang was the most handsome man to exist. This made a certain someone jealous.

"Khun Wang. It is a pleasure to meet you." He welcomed him. They talked about old man shit for some time, and then Lian signed the deal. They were business partners. That's all they knew. Just when Lian was about to leave, two bodyguards entered and grabbed the three of them, and dragged them to the Grand Hall, much to Lian's dismay.

"PA?"

"YOU?"

"FATHER IN LAW?"

"SOMEONE SEND HELP"

"SHUT UP IZZY!"

"YOU ARE TALKING NIXXE!"

"God, I am ready to die."

"Not yet, Khun. Not yet."

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.xx.xxx.x.

A/N: There is a little challenge for you all.

In the last part where there are just dialogues, comment on who is saying what. Les see who wins.

Peace out ✌️

XOXO

Amy