"Shut up!" Bane exclaimed. "There's no skunk, I mad it up!"

"But... but it rhymed."

"I know it rhymed, I made it up, it's not true!"

"W-why would you lie Bean?" Nightwing said in a sad voice.

"Lying is wrong." Lily stated, Bane growled. "Nightwing, Bean is acting like a real Kibbledurp."

"I know right."

"You know what, I'm not getting sucked into this any further."

"But-"

"No!"

"But-"

"I don't wanna hear it! You've put me in a horrible mood!"

"Oh I know, how about we sing the bean song again?" Lily suggested, before singing.

🎶Beans, Beans the magical fruit🎶
🎶The more you eat, the more you toot🎶
🎶The more you toot, the better you-

"I'd rather listen to literally anything else." Bane said through grit teeth.

"Oh, so you'd rather listen to this?" Nightwing made a noise that sounded like ham stuck in a fan.

"Oh, oh or maybe this." Lily sound, was like a mixture of an angry cat and screeching tires.

Bane's migraine was now fully present.
"I WANNA LISTEN TO SILENCE!"

"Okay." The two bat siblings said together, sitting quietly with plain smiles.

Bane huffed, trying to calm himself, he felt his nerves begin to settle, until...

"Pssst Bean."

"Bean, hey Bean."

"Bean!"
"Bean!"

Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean,  Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, Bean, BEAN!

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?!" Bane snapped.

"Behind you." They said together, Bane was knocked out cold by Batman.

"Nice stalling sis." Nightwing complimented as him and Lily got out of the rope they were tied up in.

"It's the first thing Batman taught me, keep them talking until help arrives." She replied.

"Huh, he first thing he taught me was never leave home without your utility belt."

"Did he also tell you to keep gummy bears in the back most pocket."

"Hey, keep it down he'd end me."

"You shouldn't tell your little sister secrets like that then, it gives them an awful lot of power over you, and beside utility belts are kinda clunky and not really my style." Lily smirked.

Nightwing feigned shock, but it was immediately replaced with a grin.

"Come here you." He pulled her in and rubbed her knuckles on her head.

"Stop, you're gonna ruin my hair!" Lily giggle/squealed trying to escape his grip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------