3

She finishes her shopping at the mall. She heads home. She gets home and she puts up her items she bought. She cleans up a bit, then cuts her up a apple and grabs the peanut butter from the cabinet.

Knock , Knock, Knock

She looks towards the door , goes to open it

I opened the door and its Ignacio, Bruno , And some guy

"Uhm "  She gently pulls them inside behind her " hey they were wandering off and they said they didn't know where they were going so i walked them here if that was okay"

"Uhm "
She gently pulls them inside behind her

" hey they were wandering off and they said they didn't know where they were going so i walked them here if that was okay"

"Oh.. Thank you yeah they just started a new school so its understandable"

"No problem have a good rest of your day"

He winks and gives a smile as she closes the door. She turns around and looks at her brothers

"What happened"

Bruno -"Ignacio forgot where to turn i told him sister ,he didnt do it "

She smiles a bit. 

"Okay from now on we listen to bruno "

Ignacio- "bruno doesn't know everything"
He storms off to his room with his arms crossed

She sighs and gently pushes bruno to the kitchen table

"Homework . Now"

That Night

"So what do you all want for dinner "

Ignacio -" peanut butter cookies "

She laughs and shakes her head

Bruno- " i want a hot dog "

She looks at him in a concerned manner

"How abou we just order pizza hm?"

They scream in unison,

" PIZZA"

She orders the pizza. She gets them ready for bed as well as they wait for the pizza to arrive.

I went to put on my pajamas and tidy up my room. While im making my bed i notice my window is open. Wide open. I close it and lock it.  I do a quick search around my room to make sure no one is in there. I also checked the rest of the house. I check on my brothers as well. Everything seems fine and in place.  Weird.