Chapter 1: Toy

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, abuse, and deaths.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 1...

'Chirp, Chirp, Chirp'

Birds singing.

'Chirp, Chirp, Chirp'

Birds singing.

Cheerful white graceful birds sang through the blue clear sunny sky as they passed over the Valdimir Duchy migrating, as summer had hit.

'Chirp, Chirp, Chirp'

Birds singing.

Happily, they fellow, but not for long.

'Swish'

'Crack'

An arrow had shot up from above penetrating one of the beautiful white birds.

'Crack, Crack'

The penetrated white bird made its way down falling from the sky as its fellow white bird companions flew away in fear of their life.

Shooting birds, innocent birds would have made anyone heartbroken.

At least normal people would have, but not the people who belonged to the Valdimir residency.

-Inside Valdimir's greenhouse-

"What a shame, poor bird" (Janice, said)

A woman's right side profile turned to look from inside the clear glass greenhouse as she watched the white bird fall with an arrow in the middle.

The words may have sounded pitiful but rather it was as if it was a normal daily occurrence.

That bird's faith had unfaced her.

'Turn'

She turned her right side profile and looked down at the newly published newspaper.

Her right pinky held a red-inked fountain pen.

"Mmmmmmm" (Janice, humming)

Her red lips moved as she humbled in an enamored tone.

'Scribble'

She drew a heart-shaped at the image of an attractive man in black and white printed on the cover front page of a newspaper.

'Extend'

She extended the newspaper as to admire her hearted man picture.

'Heros Empire Daily Times' (Written in newspaper front title)

'Young Duke Roman Flynnecher defeated a pack of eight foot black wolfs' (Written in newspaper front information description)

'Young Duke led successfully an expedition of fifteen Flynnecher knights to defeat the threatening eight-foot black wolves within two days' (Written in newspaper front information description)

"Haa, he's just so pretty" (Janice, said)

"I can look at him all day" (Janice, said)

Janice Valdimir, age nineteen, third eldest child.

A pale-skinned five six young woman with straight long dark brown hair that stopped down till her bottoms.

Dark brown parted bangs and nice dark brown eyebrows raised as her thick long dark brown lashes flutter while she continued to look enamored with her red ruby eyes.

She had sat down on a long red velvet loveseat bench with golden borders as she stretched her legs with her green with beige heels laid out.

She sat comfortably as the large tall red rose tree gave her shade enhancing her green dress with beige waved sleeves.