Part 4 - Spying

We open at the VK hideout

Ben walking down the stairs after Mal told him to leave but continues walking down the street

"I just dont understand..." he says looking down "well hello there Mr king" an accented voice says "huh who said that?" Ben says a little worried seeing pirates surround him and a hook is waved in his face. "Uma will love this" Harry hook says "hey thats what I said to!" Gil chimes in happily causing harry to sigh "get him!"

They didn't notice the sneaky fox watching nearby "The king huh" Jasper says watching the pirates leave and Harry Hook walk down a different path causing jasper to sneak along as he sees the him reach the VKs.  "No way there back" Jasper says smiling listening in

"What are you doing with him!" Jay yells "ohh eh we nicked em mmhmm ya and if you want to see him again have Mal come to the chip shop tonight alone... Uma wants a little visit" Harry teases "Awh Jay lost your touch hahaha". Then walks away whistling while the VKs climb up to their old hideout.

Jasper climbs up after them once they are inside trying to learn more so he can get that big bag of money

"What were you thinking!" Mal yells while Jasper opens the door a crack to hear "that sounds like her" he thinks and slips in the room quietly while the VKs still bicker "So what are we gonna do?" Jay says "We are not doing anything...this is between Uma and me Mal answers as Jasper continues to sneak along until he's right next to their main room "I know one thing I ain't going anywhere" carlos says falling into a couch "ya and I-" jay starts but sees a tail peak out from the corner and runs over.

"Owwww why'd you do that!" Jasper yells "why look is the honest fox trying to spy on us" Jay says "are you with Uma?" Evie asks "ew no but as to why im here" he pushes Jay off him "I simply was trying to extend a welcome back to the Isle my illustrious friends" he says taking a bow "I know you all must be doing well for yourselves" he continues seeing them relax a little "but I see you are busy perhaps another time yes?" He says turning around "Oh and Evie?" He says walking away "hm?" She says lifting an eyebrow "Someone here still misses you..." he says while exiting. "You dont think he will be trouble right" Jay asks "no come on its Jasper he's not a bad guy, well relatively speaking." Mal rolls her eyes and leaves.

Jasper is now walking and stops at a street corner and takes out a old walkie talkie "hello does thing still work?" He yells "quieter please" Pandora answers "right well lots to say, well Mal and her "VKs" are here and..." "and what?" Pandora says attentively "Umas crew have got the king" "this is no time for jokes-" "its not a joke!" He yells back

"So Pandoras lackey is somewhere around here hm" Kekoa says to himself then "over here" he sees a fox "so the kings here" he asks "ya and" Jaspers Cut off  by Kekoa who looks at a tarp.  "Look what we have here" he says unveiling the limo "I could have some fun with this unfortunately I cant right now" he says taking a small crab with a microphone out of his coat placing it on the ground.  "Listen up my brave creature you will crawl into that fish and chips shack bleh and listen in for us." He says "you will likely not return but if you are caught and if you are eaten know that it was for a crab who could brighten the the earth!" He says dramatically and salutes and the crab does a little salut back.

"Back to the hearts castle fox" he says as the two walk away