Part 3 - An Honest One

We open inside a tavern like building with pool tables and such

"Those pirates now claim mals old gangs turf now" a voice says "but there even more stupid hahaha". A boy drops a small sack of money on a pool table.

"The money they lose is plenty" and his tail wags. "As no one cant trust me steady" he continues in a little musical rhyme " for honest Jasper Foulfellow is always at the ready he'll pray for you on Sunday then rob you the next Monday cant you all see its a honest life for me"

  "As no one cant trust me steady" he continues in a little musical rhyme " for honest Jasper Foulfellow is always at the ready he'll pray for you on Sunday then rob you the next Monday cant you all see its a honest life for me"

He laughs and takes a drink "and what were they doing while you got that cash J..." a voice says walking in "P..Pandora my friend" he replies quickly "they were just singing there ridicules song about Umas name again" he says hastily "my friend you know you can tell me anything our fathers were good partners and so are we" Pandora says walking to the pool table. "Well before i left in the afternoon I saw that hook guy i think mumbling about Mal of all people in the street"

"Mal?" Pandora asks surprised

"Ya funny right like shes not even on the Isle haha" he laughs while Pandora reaches into her coat "how would you like to make some real money" she asks dropping a large bag of coins of the table "woah so do i have to...?" He drags his finger across his throat "no no no nothing like that I just want you to hang around Mals old hideout and tell me if you see anything" she says smiling "oh i can do that" Jasper says while taking a shot on the pool table breaking the balls apart.

We cut to Vivienne writing a letter at a desk in front of a cell "so if you ever want to see your father again meet our demands or he will have a visit with the boogyman." She reads out loud "hows that sound old man" she says to a trembling Jafar "oh worried your son wont care " she says in a mockingly sad tone "I doubt that he will even read this" she sighs "why am I always doing the ransom notes BROTHER"

We cut away to Blaize sitting at a dock reading a magazine "she seems to be doing well now" he says flipping through the pages then looks up with a saddened face. "But I guess shes forgotten about me now huh" and he throws the magazine into the water and we see Evie. Then a giant claw throughs it back at him "ugh" "seriously dude" Blaize says as Kekoa jumps of of the water onto the deck "dont dirty these waters even more its already hard to catch dinner" he says annoyed "so did you find anything shiny down there or was this just a waste if time" Blaize replied sarcastically "sadly no sunken treasure's" Kekoa says "just some stupid purple bike".

At the Devils Nightclub people dance and party while Chernabog plays different music to keep the crowd going we see Gal watching from a chair. "Did you hear?" A boy says "hear what?" another girl asks "johnny saw Mal on the Isle but she was blonde" he replies "ya and hades is a ginger too right" she mocks and everyone laughs. Gal listens but doesn't know if to believe or not.