"okay, well, that's a start."

"yeah."

"i mean they're definitely fencing that shit off as we speak. so we should probably get a move on." JJ reached for Belle's hand playing with her fingers.

"Sarah, you hear from John B?"

"no, i mean, he's probably off somewhere with his dad. but the problem is they have the Twinkie."

"our transportation."

"um.."

"i could ask Heyward for the truck." Pope looked at his friends.

"uh, what?" JJ looked at him, "yeah, that's gonna go well."

"i don't think Heyward will let us after what happened in Charleston." Belle says leaning back into her chair.

"i know, but we have no other option." Pope says.

"i also gotta convince my parents to let me go to Wilmington tonight. Belle, you think you and your parents can help me?" Kiara stood up facing Belle who nodded.

"yeah, i'll go tell them now."

__

"honey, i am listening to you. i'm just having a hard time. so i need you to walk me through it one more time." Miss Anna asks the two girls sitting in front of her.

Belle knew Kie's parents weren't gonna be okay with letting Kiara go get the cross that night. so Belle went with her along with her parents, brother and her uncle hoping it'd go easier for her friend.

"the Cross of Santo Domingo that we found." Belle says sitting up on the couch.

"right."

"we thought it was gone forever. we just find out it's.. it's gonna be in Wilmington tonight." Kie tells her mother.

"okay. and the cross is Pope's family-" Anna started to say.

"Pope's family heirloom." the girls say together.

"okay."

"priceless historical artifact." Belle added in.

"priceless, which you're telling us you found?"

"yes. that's why i said priceless and that was until the Kook king himself Ward Cameron stole it from us with take a guess? his son." Belle says leaning back crossing her arms.

"wait, do you know how insane you sound?" Mike Carrera tells the girl who quickly turned around.

"it's true!" Kiara faced her father.

"Ward is dead." Mike says to the girls.

"he's not dead. we've been over this part a million times!" Kie frustratingly says.

"you understand that this is a little hard to follow, right? i mean, we had a funeral for the man." Anna tells the girls making Belle run her hands over her face.