☆ lessons ☆

After everything that happened, Perth and Chimon both walked out of the nursery without talking.

Chimon still hates Perth for what he did and Perth is still Perth.

- I hope you can change. Chimon said while they walked together to their classes.

- Why should I, Perth answered.

- Because you should ! How are you going to keep doing all that and taking advantage of it just because your parents have money and power !

Perth rolled his eyes.

- Yeah, whatever. Let's just get to our own class.

- Wait.

Chimon held Perth's arm an they both had a long eyes contact.

- The nurse told me you have difficulties to study.

- Yeah I do, why ?

Chimon kept holding at Perth arm.

- Do you want classes ?

Perth frowned.

- Free classes ? That would honestly be too dumb of you to give free classes to a rich person you hate.

Chimon snorted and nodded.

- Yeah you're right. Anyways, if you want classes that you must pay - I know you have enough money for that - just reach out for me.

Perth smiled slightly and walked away to his class.

Chimon stayed there without moving for some seconds, thinking. He felt weird about everything that happened there. And he somehow knew Perth would change. But not alone, Chimon has to help, with that in any way possible. And if it means.. He would do everything to make a human being better, even if he has to flirt a bit.

After class, Chimon walked alone out of classg, getting his headphones and ready to listen to music. He walked out quickly since it was raining, searching for Perth, but nothing. He kept walking calmly in the stairs, around the high school.

When he felt a hand rest on his shoulder. He jumped and heard a laugh behind his ear, and weirdly even thought he's never heard him laugh, he knew it was Perth.

He took off his headphones.

He turned to observe the taller boy in front of him, pretty close, and his destabilizing stare with his soft smile.

He felt his heart race and didn't realize it at the moment.

- What ? He asked while trying not to stutter.

- May I get math class after school, Chimon ?

His hand was still resting on Chimon's shoulder.

- Yeah, of course. Just come find me class Second B. I'll be there.

Perth smiled widely and said 'Okay' gladly before waving goodbye and going away.

Chimon observed him, very confused. Was he planning on doing something ? He was just coming to his house for the evening, and then going back to his house. And they're supposed to hate each other, why would he try to do anything.

Uh, maybe he was just overthinking. And he asked Perth to change, maybe he's really trying to, even thought that would be really weird.

At the end of the day, Chimon walked out of his class once more, and Perth really was standing in front of the door waiting for him. Chimon looked into Perth's eyes awkwardly but he said nothing and just started walking with him to the bus.

They both entered and sat obviously next to each other because of Perth forcing it.

- It's hottt.. Chimon complained.

- Because of me ? Perth got closer to Chimon and they both went silent as they looked at each other.

- What the fuck ?! No, you're so annoying...

Perth chuckled and just turned his head away.

Chimon looked outside trying to hide the obvious blush on his cheeks. What was exactly going on ? What was Perth trying to do ? And why Chimon liked it so much..

After some time, the bus arrived to Chimon's stop and they both walked out.

- Follow me, Chimon told him and started walking.

Perth just followed without saying anything.