☆ the principle of hierarchy ☆

Chimon watched Perth walking away as he suffered silently. He also looked at the other boy standing and not even batting an eye on him.

He sighed, knowing he would have to go to the nursery by himself.

He got up and immediately flinched at how bad he was feeling.

He walked tu the nursery while limping. He knocked on the door and he immediately got an answer from the nurse telling him to enter.

- What's going on ? Tell me. She said looking at him.

Chimon was now in a dilemma. Should he tell her the truth ? But what could possibly happen. In any way, he needed revenge. He's not going to let go of that.

- Do you know a certain Perth ?

The nurse seemed immediately annoyed by hearing that and rolled his eyes.

- Him again ?! I told him not to do that again... He beat you up ?

- Um, well, basically I saw him beating up another guy, because he couldn't get cigarettes, I wanted to defend him by calling Perth out for what he was doing and he started beating me up. Well.. Maybe I should've been nicer but stress and angriness made me react rudely.

The nurse listened carefully to everything and nodded.

- Okay, I'll see if I can find him and I will bring him up there. He will not get out until he knows about all your bruises. This is so messed up to do that and I still don't get how he's going with it every single time. Maybe because he has that much money and his dad always finds arrangements with the hierarchy. Like he's above them anyways.

- Why should hierarchy between two students matter in a school ? Chimon asked, confused as this never happened to him before. Or he just never paid a lot of attention to it.

- Well, it's how it is. We're in Thailand, we have no choice other than accept that fact. Hierarchy will always be superior than anything else. You're richer, you deserve it. So you do whatever you want to.

The nurse stopped as she heard the bell ring. She told Chimon to keep taking care of the bruises she started to heal while talking.

She walked out as she saw immediately Perth. How lucky she was today. She screamed his name so he could hear her.

He rolled his eyes and walked to her.

- What ? He brutally asked.

- You and me, and this poor boy are going to talk right now. Your professor already knows.

He rolled his eyes again and walked in the nursery, behind the nurse.

Chimon saw Perth and started stressing out of what was going to happen.

- What is he doing in there ? Perth asked, looking at Chimon up and down.

- He told me everything. The whole story. And I know you didn't need me to tell you.

- Okay and ?

- You're going to heal his bruises YOU caused by your own kicks and punches.

Perth and Chimon both looked at each other with surprise — in a bad way — in their eyes.

- Uh.. Are you sure ? Chimon asked.

- Yes. Go on Perth, I will be right there in my office.

As the nurse walked away, Perth rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance.

He walked to Chimon with the cotton and the disinfectant spray.

- Let's make it fast. Perth said coldly.

- No, you gotta pay for those bruises. Chimon answered, looking at him in the eyes.

Perth sighed again.

- Take your shirt off.

Chimon's eyes got bigger as he looked at Perth in incomprehension.

- What ?

- Are you dumb or what, I punched you there. It must hurt, so take off your shirt and I'll see.

Chimon just kept looking at him.

- Or should I do it myself ? Perth whispered, a smirk on his face.

Chimon came back to reality all of a sudden and shook his head.

- Fine, fine. He took off his shirt and Perth observed all the bruises he left.

He felt guilty for a long second, while staring at the bruises.

Chimon wasn't dumb enough to not know that he felt guilty. Honestly that's all he wanted, but it felt weird.

He thought he would never regret that, and never realize that what he was doing was really wrong.

- It's... A lot. Yeah. Chimon whispered, to break the silence.

Perth looked at him with guilt in his eyes and shook his head to come back to reality.

- Yeah. Let's heal that fast and you can go.

- You must heal that too. Chimon pointed at the corner of his lips that was bruised and bleeding.

Perth rolled his eyes and got a cotton swab with some spray on it.

He started to rub slightly the corner of his lips, closing his brain from having any weird thought.

He could feel Chimon staring at him, with his lips forming a small smile.

Perth raised his head to look at Chimon, stopping everything. They looked at each other for what felt like very long until Perth came back to reality again and pressed the cotton on his bruise.

Chimon whined in pain.

- Why would you do that ?

- Reminding you I'm still not gay. He smirked, never quitting Chimon's eyes.

- What if I change that ? I'm not the one who raised his head to look at me.

Perth looked at him, trying to keep a silly smile.

- Shut up or I press the cotton again.