it's confusing........

"talking"
'Thinking'

____________________________________________________

'Ok..... Um.... Im still confused.......'

'First of all.... i just died, second i just got reincarnate, and not just that... it's light Yagami!!!'

'also, i don't remember that Naomi misora hold a gun in the anime or manga!! she just don't give light his real name, and when she did, well she die, and not trying to kill light in the original!!....'

'why is ryuk say that she hold a gun, and almost kill me, this isn't in the original.....'

"Hm...."

'.... Well.... Maybe that's the reason i got reincarnate, because the real light is dead, and i got replace to his body.'

'well that just some theory of mine, don't know if it's true or not, i don't really care either.'

"Hah......"

'You know what, if this isn't the original, considering light dead because of naomi. Then i don't have to follow the story! i can make my on story!'

' and, well.... If it's really the original, i don't even want to follow it!'

'I don't want to kill L, i like his character. So i don't wanna kill him'

'But.... i don't wanna die too.'

'... I need to make a plan for the future.'

'But first.... All i have to do, is...'

"Light!..... Light.....!!!"

"LIGHT!!!!"

"WAHHHH....."

I was shocked and accidentally shouted.

"Light!.. are you ok, you shouted really loud!" Mom shout at me from living room

"Yes mom Im ok!!, I just got scared because of bug and i handle it, so don't worry" i shout back

'That's really a bad excuse, i hope she believe it'

"Oh ok, but please don't shout again, the or neighbors Will get angry"

'Fyuh, mom believe it.'

"Ok mom"
Then i look at ryuk with angry face.

"Now, What is it that you want? Ryuk."
I give him the dead look.

"Oh, it's nothing light. I just curios, on what you were thinking!"
He sweating, because i look at him dead in the eyes.

"Oh, it's nothing ryuk. i just thinking of something."
I give him an evil smirk.

"Oh! what is it?! What is it?!"

"Oh it's just.........."