reborn as light...

Speak "
Thinking *

____________________________________________________
*Well... I die... Are you serius... I was going to a mini market, and i get hit by a truk... Are you kidding me.....*

* Is't not that good to have to feel the pain... Before die*

*Wait a minute... *

*If i die, then why i still feel a pain?...* So i open my eyes and i got freeze...

*You want to know what i see?, i see a dead body right in front of me... I'm panicked and, confused too...* When i can finally calm down, i start to think...

*this place isn't a highway, it's just a room. and I feel familiar with this place.*

I hold my hand because it hurt, it feels like you hand is getting cut... And then i froze again, because i heard laught.

*I see a monster!, and her face its really scared me,* im so panic, because im scared, that i cant even breath normali!

"Why are you scare like that light kun??.... Oh, is it because of that SBI women? Well of course you scare, because that SBI shooting you with a gun, when you write his name"

After that monster say that!
i became calm?

because i realize, this monster is not gonna hurt me or anything, and the way he talk, its sound like an old friend.

I try to stand up, it's pretty hard, but still can.

I started walking towards the dead body,*well.... you might ask why i don't even scare of that scary monster?

Well... It's because, i realize a few thing.

First of all, that monster is looking like is not gonna hurt me, and i don't know why?, look like i know this monster.... so that the reason for now.*

A see the dead body and i froze again for the tree time already, because the face of that dead body, because i know him well enough.

*Ahhh... Fuck......*

*I know this face, she was character from the anime i watch!!!. her clothes, even the same from the anime.*

Then i look at the monster, and just like i thought, this monster is ryuk, from the death note!

then i look again at the room, and i found the note book or dead book.

Then i read it, *its really similar from the anime i watch.* and i read the last name and its call 'naomi misora.'

"Well.... Fuck....."