Chapter 7 Wedding

After that day, Shu and Y/n become more close. Y/n started trusting him more than before and Shu was falling more deep in love with her. Everything is going great between them. After some more days, Shu decided to propose Y/n for wedding and she accepted. They will got married today.

Priest - Do you take Y/n shirosagi as your wife?

Shu - I do!

Priest - And do you take Shu kurenai as your husband?

Y/n - I do...

Priest - Now you may kiss the bride.

Shu pulled Y/n closed by her waist then remove the veil and kiss gently and smoothly on her lips. They were kissing each other until...

Max - Hey! We are also here. You lovers can continue this later!

They both pulled away while blushing.

Soon they reached Shu's mansion. They both decide to live in Shu's house after getting married. Yue is staying with Max tonight. After entering the house.
Shu carried her in bridal style and started going towards their room.

Y/n - H-Hey Shu..I can walk myself. W-What are you doing?

Shu - Looks like you forgot honey that today is our wedding night that means.....*layed her on the bed*

Y/n - *nervous*

Shu - What happened honey? If you don't ready yet to then I can stop.

Y/n - N-No..I am ready but you know...the nervousness of the first night.....

Shu - *smiled* Then okay.....So..Shall we?

Y/n - *Nods her head*

Then the two souls become one that night.....

End of this part!

Sorry because this is short chapter but not the last.

270 words