Chapter 4 Our Daughter

Next day, Shu again went to the park where he meet Yue but he late because of some work. After reaching the park, he searched a little and then found her sitting on the same bench.

Shu : Hey Yue! Look like I promise I come.

Yue : Yaay! Today I want you to meet my mommy!

Shu : Sure! I also like to meet your mommy!

Yue : Look! She comes! *pointing at a woman*

Shu froze after seeing the woman who was non other than his.....Y/n.
Y/n widened her eyes after seeing his ex boyfriend and anger took all over her body but she calmed herself.

Yue : Mommy! This is the guy I am talking about yesterday. He is so good!

Y/n : O-Okay Yue! Now let's go!

Yue : Noooo! I want more to talk to him! Pleeeeaseee!

Y/n : No Yue! It's getting late now let's go. I don't want to talk!

Yue : Okay.....*in a sad tone*.

Y/n hold Yue's hand and left from there meanwhile Shu still standing there trying to process everything.

Shu mind : S-She is her d-daughter....that means s-she m-move on and have another m-man in h-her life. S-She l-l-love someone else....n-not me a-anyone.... WHY?! Y/N!? Now how I face her.....after knowing that she love someone else..but I have to......*tears rolling down*
WAIT WAIT...NO NO! I have to find the truth...and now only you can answer me Y/n.....I want to know who is the father of your daughter.....
I remember yesterday, Yue give me her address.

Shu drove to her house and knocked on the door. After waiting some time y/n open the door.

Shu : Y-Y/n...I want to ask you something....w-who is the father of Yue?

Y/n : Why? Why should I tell you? You don't have any rights to ask me this question! *angry tone*

Shu : Y-Y/n please...please tell me...

Y/n : I never gonna telling you and why do you care? Are not you are the one who kick me out of your life and play with my emotions!

Shu : I-I know Y/n...I hurt you so much but believe me Y/n I regret this... every word and action of me.. I am so sorry.

Y/n : Your sorry not gonna fixed my broken heart! What do you think of yourself huh? I am not a toy of yours who you play with every time! *yelled*

Shu : No! I swear this time I not gonna hurt you....please...Y/n...tell me who is the father of Yue....

Y/n : FATHER FATHER FATHER ! HOW DARE YOU TO ASK ME THIS QUESTION AFTER MAKING LOVE TO ME THAT NIGHT!? *grabs his collar*

Shu : W-What? T-That means s-she is m-mine-

She cut him off.

Y/n : YES ! SHE IS YOURS! YUE IS OUR DAUGHTER!!!

??? : What? Mommy?

They turned their heads and shocked to see Yue. Y/n leaves Shu collar.

Y/n & Shu : Y-Yue..

Yue : Mommy! Is that true?! He is my daddy???

Y/n : Y-Yes...

Yue : R-Really?? You are my daddy! I am so happy! *hugged Shu*

Shu bend down to her height while hugging her and said

Shu : I am also so happy...Yue..*kissed his head*

While tears forming in Y/n's eyes Shu took notice of this and said to Yue.

Shu : Yue Baby! Can you go inside I wanna talk to my sweetheart means your mommy.

Yue : Okay Daddy!

After Yue left Shu stood up and wipe her tears and said

Shu : Y-Y/n...

Y/n : Please go Shu...I don't want to talk anything now please....go for now...

Shu : Okay...Y/n....I am going....but I come back and remember one thing Y/n...I love you..

Y/n shocked at Shu confession after Shu left Y/n thought.

Y/n mind : I can't f-forgive Shu for what he did to me....b-but I can't k-keep my daughter away from her father and not a-after she knows the truth...I have to talk to Shu......

End of this part!

Hope you enjoy guys! Sorry if this was cringe.😅

Comment your thoughts.

Next part will be out soon 💖

Bye ! ❤

731 words