all she wanted was for everything to be okay and like how they used to be.

"JJ."

"get on the bike, Line." JJ tells her when a truck drove pass them, "that's Top. and that's the cross. get on! get on!"

Caroline stayed silent getting back on the bike holding onto JJ who drove off as quickly as possible close to the truck. the sounds of sirens were head making Caroline turn her head seeing the police.

"J."

"i know. i know." JJ sped up moving next to the truck as close as possible.

"what are you doing?" Pope asked the blonde.

"Top, keep going straight." JJ yelled to Topper.

"y'all be careful. all right?" Topper yelled from the truck.

"get ready to jump." JJ turned his head to Caroline

"what? JJ are you insane?" Caroline held onto him.

"probably! Line, i need you to trust me. get ready to jump." JJ yelled getting closer to the truck as Pope held his arms out.

"come on. come on. i've got you. i've got you. come on." Pope tells the girl who looked at him.

"Ace, trust me, please." JJ tells her.

"fuck." Caroline muttered slowly getting up holding onto JJ's shoulders, "please be careful." she tells him.

"Ace, what are you doing?" Sarah yelled from the truck.

Caroline jumped into the bed of the truck falling onto the crate as Pope held her tightly pulling her down towards him and Cleo.

"you okay?"

"yeah, i'm okay." Caroline nodded keeping her eyes on JJ who stopped the bike.

"what's he gonna do?" Cleo asked.

"i don't know. i don't think he knows either." Pope says keeping his eyes on his friend.

"oh he's trying to get killed." Kie says from the truck.

"okay, maybe he's just trying to get rid of the cops." Topper says.

"shit, shit. i don't like this." Caroline whispered watching JJ driving into the same direction as the cops, she saw him stand up and keep driving making the cops turn around. "oh shit."

"he did it! they're chasing him." Pope announced.

"Topper, stop. stop the truck." Sarah tells the Kook.

"oh my God. no i'm not stopping the truck." Topper said.

"hey! stop the truck." Pope tapped the roof.

"stop the truck!"

"we're going to get JJ." Sarah argued.

"come on, man!" Pope yelled.

"i'm not going to jail for you. no chance." Topper yelled.