Starry Night

♥ This one goes out to my bestie 5L @starfox47 love you stinkkkkk

♥ Choso x Geto x Brianna Mafia treway

♥ TW/CW: PLEASE be advised this one is HEAVY dub con, implied violence, it's not Stockholm syndrome 'cause I was ALLOWED to write this okeyyyy it's dark fantasy but with that, DNI if you don't like darker stuff you have been schwarned

♥ Love u ✯starstar

BACKGROUND INFO: You're a university student caught in an unfortunate situation. Crime is on the rise as two rival gangs (Geto duh and Gojo duh) duke it out.

Gojo's bum dad (fuck him we hate his ass) is forcing Satoru to work with him even though Satoru would never, but he's threatening his bestie Geto. Gojo's dad been tryna do some 'lady of the night' stuff, and Geto isn't having it. So he's picking Gojo Sr's men off the street and scaring them.

You come along and they think that Gojo sent you to get info on them.

Hennyway, yeah, they're bad guys but like, it's fictional and they're hot. Whateva.

Turn back now or forever hold your peace. Bye!

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"No, 'cause I'm telling you I'm pretty sure I saw them coming out of the supply closet together the other day," you say, slurping hot noodles in your mouth.

"Are you positive?" Your best friend Yuta asks incredulously.

"Mhm," you hum in confirmation before swallowing your food.

"Professor Toji and Gege?" Yuta asks once again, not believing what he's heard.

You nod as he puts a dumpling in his mouth, looking down pensively.

"Maybe they were just looking for papers or something." Yuta suggests.

"In each other's mouths?" You blurt out.

"Bri! You can't just say that stuff." He reprimands you, but you know what you saw.

"Whatever, can't wait to tell you 'I told you so'." You roll your eyes, sipping the warm miso broth. Perfect for a fall evening.

"Yep, I'm sure that'll be the same day Inumaki says more than five words." He says, to which you smile. He was just a bit shy, but he was opening up, so it wasn't impossible.

Yuta was your best friend since high school, the two of you have made it to your third year of university together. You loved him and his innocence, he was more like an older brother to you than just a friend. He was always genuinely kind and caring, but he was protective of you when he had to be.

The two of you continue your weekly dinner as the fall rain patters on the glass of the small restaurant the two of you frequented. Bright neon lights illuminate the street, the rain softening their hazy glow.

"Mph," he nods with a mouthful towards the small TV in the corner, "Have you been seeing that stuff?"

Your look over as your ears perk up at the news station, "...crime in Tokyo has been on the rise recently as the police have been notified of multiple disappearances within the past few weeks. The alleged victims are young males between the ages of 25-35, who have all been found missing at night time, other than that no clear pattern has been found. It is believed to be targeted disputes between two rival gangs. If you have any further information, please conta..." the newscaster droned on.

"Pretty unsettling." Yuta shakes his head, focusing back on his food.

"Mmm," you nod, "Well, good thing you're off by four years, I wouldn't be too worried about it."