Teamwork Makes The Dream Work

♥ This one was so fun to write too I just love me some good banter but it's also sick nasty

♥ Oikawa x Kuroo x Reader; best friends and roommates, cheating boyfriend sitch

♥ TW/CW: be warned as this one can be taken as more implied consent (still entirely consensual), very degrading, rough, spit, threeway, choking, very explicit, really just sinful

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"Feel this shit," you say to your roommates as you present your freshly shaven and oiled leg out to them, "I feel like a baby seal."

Kuroo averts his attention for a second from the videogame he and Oikawa were playing, taking one side of his headphones off to offer his partial attention.

His fingers graze your skin, and you have to subtly move your leg away and hope he didn't notice the goosebumps that immediately formed from his touch.

Luckily, Call of Duty for the two of them is what Cocomelon is for toddlers, not much can sway their attention.

"Damn bro, just like a dolphin forreal forreal," Kuroo says, turning his head back to the game.

"Did you guys know that dolphins actually use their dolphin dicks as hands, like, to touch things? And they also gang bang female dolphins," Oikawa turns to look at you and Kuroo, both of you sporting a shocked look.

"How do you... how do you know that...?" you cringe, your face convulsing. Of course he'd know that tidbit of random sexual esoteric knowledge, as if he wasn't one of most sexual creatures himself.

Kuroo simply shakes his head before looking away from the idiot beside him.

"Anyway, if you were a sea creature Y/n you'd be more like a tuna, I know that shit stank like raw fish." Oikawa snickers, the two boys nudging each other with their elbows laughing.

"Tōru, if you were a sea creature you'd be a shrimp, because well, y'know" you pout, faking sincerity, indicating a tiny member between your index finger and thumb.

Kuroo reaches his hand back to dap you up, as you smirk smugly at your friend. Oikawa's face adorns an expression of betrayal from the both of you. Serves him right. You couldn't help but laugh as you walked away to continue getting ready.

You were getting ready for your date tonight with your boyfriend of a few months, figuring you'd get lucky tonight. Doing your hair and makeup, you put on a sundress that was cute yet sultry. The gentle fabric clung to your body, yet flowed beautifully to accentuate your waist and legs. Your collarbones were on display, your flesh taunting the male gaze.

With some time to spare, you walk back out to the living room and join your two friends and roommates as you wait for your boyfriend to pick you up.

"Is Assumu picking you up tonight?", Oikawa scoffs, his eyes never leaving the TV.

Kuroo flashes you a glance, "You're looking like that? For him?" he adds in shock, "now that's just insulting to us..."

"It's Atsumu, Tōru," you correct him, emphasizing both syllables in his name, "but you know that already, I'm sure you've heard me moan it a few times." you smirk, knowing exactly how to get on his nerves. The boys hated each other, the reason unbeknownst to you.

"Hmm? Oh, no I don't think I have," he flashes you a grin, "must not be that good in bed."

"Tetsurō would sound much better, don't you think?" Kuroo asks his friend, as if you're not even in the room.

"Marginally.", his face drops.

Your face immediately gets hot and blushes.

Fuck.