I

The fans are his core of joy. The members of TRIGGER are now his friends. And most of all, his younger twin is his source of living as an idol. However, unlike all of them, Tenn always goes beyond his limits despite scolding his brother, Riku, for not looking after his health.

Perhaps if he understood how his twin feels of being the one who's weak and delaying the job, he might get himself together. Especially if it involves them hiding it from the other groups.

But what if there's more stories he never unfolds?...

As soon as the music video shooting has ended, the pinkish white hair center collapsed in relief on the couch once he reach his apartment, finally free from all of his schedule. He can finally get a good shut-eye after 2 sleepless nights short 3 hour breaks. But his cheerful thoughts didn't last long when Gaku and Ryuu entered the living room, excited.

"Oh Tenn! You're here! Just in time, actually!"

"Anesagi-san just received a call from Re:Vale and wanted us to come for the big news!"

A small groan escaped the center's lips and immediately refuses to move. "What? You gonna give your brother the cold shoulders now?" Gaku spat at him, sarcastically. Tenn glared at him from the couch and give an immediate comeback. "As if you are any better with your daddy issues..."

"Now now, Gaku! Tenn-kun just came back home and it's gonna be harder for us to make him agree! Ne, Tenn, what's your next schedule?" Ryuu asked, slightly checking the youngest's temperatures in any case because of the sudden change of weather, outside.

I told them not to published it since I wanna surprise my fans on my birthday, but they upload it as soon as it was over. It took me forever to remove it from the social media before my fans could even finish the video. So much for the surprise... Tenn wanted to rant about his day, but with a growing chill from his back and the flushed heating up his pink cheeks from the cold, he gave a short answer, "I just finished my shoot for my solo music video... Nothing much..."

"Well you are cold, but not to the point of calling it a fever. But we can't ignore that, can we~ The last time we did, you ended up in the bathroom floor. Go change to something warm and come with us at the Idolish7 dance studio. We'll be meeting up with the others for an upcoming collaboration. Duets, groups and solos—It's gonna be a big hit if we appear on screen again!"

"What the heck?" But Tenn just finished his entire scbedule. He wanted to use this time to sleep, but to get invited to another collaboration? Are you kidding with him right now?

"Come on, Tenn~ I'll help if you need it!" the oldest of the group encourage as he pull the sour boy up and talk about their next move on becoming top idols again.

"No thanks. I'll go change..." Tenn sighed in defeat and retreat to his room. While searching for something comfortable in his wardrobe, he halted on his movements at the sight of a picture frame hidden at the corner of the closet. Dusting it off, it was a picture of him Riku when they were kids. Since childhood, they had always been happy. When he left, he unknowingly brought the frame with him.

"Riku must've slipped it in my bag before I left..."

Tenn wasn't planning to take it with him due to the possibilities of getting homesick or missing his brother. He used to be so close to his twin when they were kids. If there's any miracles to experience his childhood again, his brother would surely take that risk. But what about him? Would he have done the same?

Ever since Kujo Takamasa took him with him, he hardly show his emotion to anyone. Being professional and ambitious to reach Zero is the only thing he was after. If he reached that spot one day, what's next? By the looks of it, the frame hasn't been touched ever since he entered as a trainee. Tenn slowly opened the back frame before tons of pictures of him and his twin, fell on the floor.