III

In the middle of the early morning before sunrise, Tenn jolted up awake at the sound of his brother coughing before rushing towards him with his flask next to his phone. "T-Teh—'cough' cough' 'cough' T-Tenn-nii—" The older twin softly shush the younger and gently rubbed his back while pouring some warm water in the plastic paper cup.

"It's alright. It's alright. I'm awake...."

His AI wristband was beeping nonstop and could alert anyone awake at the moment. He felt the hands of his other half growing cold and noticed that he isn't wearing nothing on his foot, so he immediately get his bag from his side before returning and put some of warm pair of socks as the younger could only try to stop himself from choking and waking up everyone. It wasn't that cold, but due to rain surges outside the city, the walls and floor had gotten chilly.

Tenn gently lift his twin with little energy he have and move his body back to the soft quilted mattress. He started wheezing since the attack had started taking effect, making Tenn's eyes dilated in frantic. He is usually composed and calm about this, but the sounds of this attack was familiar. When was the last time he heard it?

"T-Tenn...n-nii... c-can't... b-breathe..."

"Riku, y-you're freezing..."

"I hck...f-feel..h-hck... s-sleepy..."

"N-No! Stay awake! M-Mom! D-Dad!"

With the other members shifting little by little, the watch won't stop until his twin's heartbeat stabilized, so Tenn has no other choice, but to use his inhaler, but Riku keeps refusing, saying that his voice will feel dry and raspy and can barely sing good for the next 3 hours and they have to end the live and appear on the TV Radio Station today.

"T-Tenn-nii, n-no..." he whimpered. He was doing a great job getting no attack, but Tenn can't go soft now. "Riku, if you don't, we won't appear on the TV Station at all. The fans would worry if they hear you having a fit every 5 minutes..."

"But—"

"If you do, I'll help you out of it. Then on our sample for the fans, we'll sing Song Connection's 'Start!' as a cover. Do you want that?..."

"I-I... d-do... But—"

"Good... Now take deep breaths..." Tenn offers without thinking straight out of worry as the crimson hair center slowly lean in to his twin supporting his head. He could tell that the younger brother is near to crying as he hesitated to inhale it, but with the older one giving him such promise, he knew that he got convinced right away.

I can't believe I just said that... I'm spoiling him again...

I'm getting spoiled by Tenn-nii again...

30 second laters, the wristband stopped beeping as Tenn felt Riku's body went limp and relaxed in his arms after using the inhaler. Idolish7's center was quiet and could hear his brother's fast heartbeat. His grip on him was clutched and trembling from what just happened.

"W-Was it... true?..."

His twin's eyes could only drop down at the side in guilt and gave a defeated nod. There's no backing out now. That brought a small weak smile at the younger before accepting the cup of warm water from his twin's hand. "Swallow them slowly and thoroughly..." he ordered, finally relieve that he stopped his twin from going straight to another wave of darkness.

"T-Tenn-nii..."

"Hm"

"C-Can you... haahh... have a d-duet... with m-me 'cough' 'cough'... o-on the... new song I w-wrote? For u-us?" Riku requested, using this advantage despite knowing that his brother would protest. No matter how much he shouldn't use his voice right now, he is stubborn. Tenn only stayed quiet and try to kept his twin out from the cold.