Author's Note

Attention dear readers! I want to make it very clear that the characters, the storyline is the product of my imagination. Therefore, it's strictly prohibited to reproduce, copy, or distribute, any part of this work without my explicit written permission. Let's not forget, adding translations of this book is a no-go too. The contents of this book are protected by copyright law, and any infringement will be met with the full force of legal action. So remember, this story is mine to share, mine to protect, and all guarded by the mighty shield of "Copyrights All Reserved". Thank you <3!

Also, I wanted to add that this is my first story, and even if it doesn't receive many views, I'm just glad I've put it out there. I've been reading Wattpad for many years, so I felt like to creating a book myself. 

If you happen to dislike the book, feel free to express your opinion in any way you prefer, but the more mature thing to do would be to simply stop reading it. Nonetheless, I genuinely don't mind, as I appreciate constructive criticism and will fully edit the book once I have completed posting all of its content. I also encourage you to comment wherever you see fit, as it honestly enhances stories and brings laughter to me.  I hope you all appreciate me arguing with a wall. Anyways, I love you all, and if any of you are ARMY's, let me know (Coming from an OT7).

Finally, I'd like to mention that I don't claim ownership of any of these images, and if anyone is aware of the original sources, feel free to share (I came across them on Pinterest lol).

- Aesthetics -

(If you don't like this imagine them how you like <3)

Sara Khan

Luca Lombardi

Luca Lombardi

Have fun reading! :)