Figured you out spidey

ONE-SHOT

Figured you out spidey

The Avengers have planned something out. Peter didn't know what it was, but he overheard them in the internship. It was related to Spider-man. He didn't hear much at all because he was focused on an equation to make the Ironman suit thrusters faster.

He will regret that later.

He was on his patrol doing his thing. His spidey sense warned him someone was coming up to him. Then he heard it. The thrusters. He froze. Why would Ironman be around Queens? He never comes here! That's why Peter patrols this area! He turns and sees Ironman landing on the same roof he is on. "Hello, spidey. Heard a lot about you. I got an offer for you." Oh shit. What the fuck is happening. "Hi..? What's the offer.?" He was scared, confused, and nervous. Shit is he going to be arrested?

"You reveal your identity to us and you get to join the Avengers! And if you refuse.. Well we have another option." He sounded so threatening, it made him more nervous. "Uhm, c-can I think about that offer. I'm not really sure about the identity thing.." His soul was on the verge of leaving his body. "We want a answer now actually." What.. We?! Wait are the other here too? "I'm sorry, but I have to decline that.. Gotta leave now!" I jump off the building and shoot a web up. My spidey sense is telling me to shoot another web quickly.

He ignored his spidey sense. He was panicking. Ironman could find his identity easily. He needs to stop patrol now. He saw a arrow heading straight to his web. Shit. He stumbles around in the air and lands on the floor. Pain is immediate. He fell down hard. He got up after he ignored the pain. He ran into a alley and climbed up the wall. He ended up on the roof when he was told to duck by his spidey sense. He obeyed this time and saw a shield fly right over him. What the hell is happening?!

First Ironman, then Hawkeye, and now captain America! What if the others appeared to. He should have paid attention to their plan. Why was he do stupid! And now Captain America is on the roof with him. He looks ready to attack. And he was right. Cap threw a punch straight to his face. Peter grabbed the fist. He didn't know he could do that? Oh shit Peter needed to pay attention to the fight, not his new talent. Captain America kept punching anywhere he could. His spidey sense told him a knife is coming straight for him. He could get stabbed of punched. Honestly passing out would be better right now. Well he dodged the knife and was punched right in the nose. He felt blood and then knocked out cold.

"Figured you out spidey."

◇□◇□◇□◇

He woke up tied in a chair. Geez, he had a killer head ache. He heard voices.
"Nat, that wasn't a part of the plan!"

"Not my fault. Steve was struggling to even hit him once!"

"You still got Steve injured because of it!"

"Yeah, yeah, but at least I shortened the plan by half. Your plan was to just convince him by threatening him for hours! Just knock him out cold, and there we go! Solved."

"Nat, we just kidnapped someone! What about his family!"

"Well, Mr. Genius. He would have had bruises, and his family would have noticed it! Geez, for a self-proclaimed genius, you are stupid!"

"Okay, okay! Let just take off the ma- Shit he is awake."

Peter just stared at them with tired, filled eyes. He just wants this to be over with. "Just take the damn mask off." He didn't even care how they would react when they saw a kid who was actually Tony's intern. He didn't care about the lecture. He just wanted to go home. Tony hesitated. He felt a bit bad for knocking the poor vigilante out. He didn't have an option, though. Nick fury wanted them to do it.

Imagine his shock when it was his intern. All Peter did was look down. He didn't want to see Tony's disappointed face looking at him. He started to cry. He didn't know what to do no more. His brain told him to break the rope and leave, but he couldn't. He let his heart take over and broke down in front of the two Avengers. "I didn't want you to find out like this. 'M sorry!"

"Shit, Peter, you okay? We didn't hurt you too much, did we?"

"Wait, you know this kid?"

"I'll explain it later. FRIDAY, tell Bruce to get the Med Bay ready."

"Good thing we didn't do your plan."

"Nat, please. Just help me carry him to the Med Bay."

◇□◇□◇□◇

A/N - I'm hungry. okay, bye.

I made this awhile ago, and I'm too lazy to re read it

Mistake will be there.