𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏.

Start from the beginning

"oh right, thank you! let me see you out." momo walked beside the old lady as they entered the elevator to head down to the front door. mina was about to run to sit beside you when she was held back by kirishima and jirou. she looked at the two, kirishima indicating to a certain person who had been silent during the whole ordeal.

bakugou's gaze never left your body, his heart practically twisting in his chest at the sight of you. you had dark circles under your eyes and your cheeks had been stained with tears. he couldn't bare it.

kirishima spoke up, breaking the silence. "mina, jirou." the two girls looked at him. "let's get you two some ice cream to calm you down." the girls hesitated for a moment, then nodded. the three slowly walked down to the kitchen area, kirishima's arms around both the upset females.

then it was just you and bakugou. he approached you slowly, as if the smallest sound would jolt you awake. his movements were slow and cautious as he sat down down beside you.

he knew you would wake up in a few hours, as recovery girl stated, so his mind ran to what he would say once you woke up. you would definitely be mad at him for not speaking to you the past week, at least, he hoped you would. he would rather have you mad at him than not want to see him at all.

he rested his head on the part of your bed that was unoccupied by your frame, his gaze drifting over your sleeping features.

"you have no idea what you do to me, f/n."

☕︎︎

to say you were shocked was an understatement. a few hours had passed and you were sat up in bed, staring at the multiple faces of concern. mina ran up to you, engulfing you into a tight hug. you hugged her back, still confused.

"mina? what happened?"

the pink haired girl shot her head up from your chest and tilted her head. "you don't remember?"

you shook your head slowly. you remembered hearing a knock at your dorm room door, then it all went fuzzy.

"f/n, you collapsed. you've been out cold for around three hours."

your eyes widened at mina's statement, the feeling of guilt beginning to grow inside of you. you had been stupid and neglected your health, which led to you causing trouble for those around you.

you looked down, focusing your attention on your hands as you stayed silent. these guys probably had better things to do on a sunday evening yet they were taking care of you because you're incapable of doing it yourself.

momo noticed your silence. "f/n are you alright? you don't feel dizzy again, do you?" you looked up at the black haired girl, your gaze drifting around the room, glancing at each person before your eyes met a familiar pair of vermillion ones.

you looked away immediately. "yeah..i'm fine. i'm sorry for causing so much trouble for you all." the room fell into silence for a moment.

"we're just glad you're okay!" jirou spoke up, causing mina, momo and kirishima to agree. bakugou stayed quiet.

mr aizawa had been loitering in the corner, ensuring that you were fit to stand. once he saw you up on your feet, although you were shaky, he sent you and the others down to dinner.

"eat, you stupid kids. then sleep."

"yes sir!"

the students all walked to the elevator, you were clutching on to mina's arm in an attempt to steady yourself, but when the elevator rocked slightly, both of you lost your balance. mina fell into momo's arms as you felt yourself collide with a firm surface and arms holding your waist.

you looked up, turning your head slightly to see what kept you standing. you were cushioned in bakugou's chest as he held your waist, helping you keep your balance. as you looked into each other's eyes, both of you couldn't help but blush slightly, as you took a step forward - leaving bakugou's hold.

the elevator finally reached the ground floor as mina led you to the table, making sure you ate every bite of your food.

on the other side of the table, kirishima nudged bakugou with his elbow. the ash blonde just glared at him. "what was that for shitty hair?"

"i need to talk to you after dinner." kirishima's tone was stern, serious. out of character for his usually laid back personality. bakugou just nodded, glancing at you, before looking down at the food on his plate.