Chapter 1-Alien

I don't know if this story will turn out good. But anyways. Here we go :D

~~~

"I'm bored." I whispered to myself.

Today is the second day of our class and this will be our last year being high school students.

Sucks to be a high school student and I can't wait to be in College.

I stared at our Math teacher's back while he is writing the lesson on the black board.

I hate Math but I have no choice but to write down some notes or else I won't pass this subject.

While I was writing down on my notes, I startled when someone next to me is lifting a couple strands of my hair.

I looked beside me and I see V, who is now lifting my hair while twirling it with a wide playful smile on his face.

I glared at him and I took away my hair from his hand. I continued on writing notes and I heard him chuckle. I sighed.

He's so weird. It's such a waste for him to have a good looking face and yet, he's really annoying.

Who is V? Is that his name? Well no. V is not his name. His real name is Taehyung. Some said that 'V' is his nickname.

Well, anyway, he always likes to bother people a lot and I don't like it. It doesn't mean that he's good looking and friendly, he can just go bother someone's life.

Tina, my bestfriend, told me that she envies me a lot because I got to sit next to V but for me, I pity myself because I'm sitting next to an 'alien' whom I really find weird and likes to bother people.

It's true that he's attractive but I just don't like someone to bother me for nothing.

I mean, we're not that close and he's bothering me. I don't like it.

That alien is not my type at all because I only like a guy who is quiet, polite and friendly like Jungkook who happens to be sitting two chairs in front of V and the most unbelievable part is, he is bestfriends with V.

I wonder why Jun is friends with that loud alien guy.

After a while, it's break time. V stood up and he quickly jogged towards Jun. I suddenly heard Tina's voice calling my name and she approached me so excitedly.

I arranged my notebooks and took my wallet inside my bag.

"You're so lucky to be seated next to V." Tina giggled and shook my shoulders so happily.

I sighed and shook my head. "No. I'm not. He's a weirdo."

"What are you saying? He's not a weirdo. He's just friendly." She chuckled.

"No. He's not. He's bothering me and I don't like it. I'm bothered." I glared at her.

"Woah. Oh my gosh. You're a weird girl. Any girl will not be bothered if a handsome guy like V is bothering her. Are you even normal?!"

"I am normal. I just don't like it when a guy is a weirdo." I sighed.

"Then, give your seat to me."

"If only I could. I will gladly switch seats with you."

"You're really not normal." She joked and chuckled.

"Let's just eat snacks. I'm hungry." I said and she nodded happily.

While we're walking outside, I saw Jun and V walking along with Yuri. They really are so close with each other.

"Yuri is so damn lucky to be childhood friends with those two handsome guys." Tina sighed in disappointment. Yeah. Those three are so close because they are childhood friends.

I hate to admit it but Yuri is so lucky because she is really beautiful and she had known Jun for so long.

Compared to me. I've just known Jun on ninth grade.

"By the way, why did V bothered you?" Tina asked while looking at me.

"He just touched and played my hair."

"Really?! And so what did you do? Did you smile at him?" She shook my shoulders waiting for my answer.

"Of course not. I just glared at him."

"What? You glared at him? Why? You're crazy."

"Because he's annoying me. We're not even friends."

"You should've smile at him and be friendly. That's a handsome guy being friendly with you."

"Well no.. Sorry." I sighed.

"You're not normal. If I was in your position, I would smile then, laugh so cutely." She giggled.

"You're the one who's not normal." I said.

"I know you're just pretending to dislike him but I know, you're also attracted to him because he's handsome." She chuckled.

After our break time, we went back to our classroom and our history teacher started the lesson.

While I was copying the lesson, I startled when I felt someone poked on my arm.

I looked next to me and it's V. He took out the lollipop on his mouth and he smiled widely at me. I hate to admit but he really is so cute when he's smiling like that.

I narrowed my eyes on him then, looked away trying to ignore him. What's with him all the time?

Once again, he tapped my arm and I looked at him, glaring.

What does he need again?

He handed me a new lollipop and I just looked at him confused.

"For you." He smiled.

I shook my head. "Thanks but I don't want it."

I looked away and continued to copy notes. I was surprised when he suddenly placed a lollipop on my desk with a small note saying, "Take it. :)"

Then, I looked at him annoyed.

He just smiled widely, signalling me that I should take it. I sighed. Fine.

At the back of his tiny ripped paper, I wrote, "You're weird."

Then, I placed it on his desk. I peeked and I saw him smile after he read it. He scribbled something and he gave it back to me.

It says, "Thank you. :D"

I smiled and then, sighed.

He really is an alien.

~~

Thanks for reading.

Please tell me your thoughts about this story. I wrote this story because I just love Taehyung/V. Hahaha <3