Blood Red Wolf

[EDITED]

On top is a Picture of Ashley played by Cara Delevingne.

ASHLEY

I pushed the branches away from my face. I limped as fast as my twisted ankle could take me, my bag jiggling behind me.

I am never, ever going to try to jump a crater ever, EVER again. Because of my stupidness, I'll probably be caught on the land of one of the world's most ruthless alpha.

I stopped for a minute so I could catch my breath. I slid down the tree trunk and took my bag off.I pulled out a bottle of water and drank it while thinking.Being a rogue isn't exactly easy but I've made it so far.

I wasn't even a rogue two months ago. I was normal she-wolf, hanging out with my friends and annoying my brother to the point where he threatened to murder me in my sleep.

I was perfectly content irritating all the bitchy girls in my school with my crew and playing pranks on the teachers.

But NO! Stupid idiot had to have got that stupid idea. That stupid idea which made me leave my stupid pack and become a stupid rogue!

You sound stupid.

I didn't ask for your opinion, Midnight! I growled at my amused wolf.

Besides, where were you? You went quiet as soon as we entered the Blood Red pack territory? I asked.

She didn't reply. I became worried. She has never acted like this before. Normally she would never shut up, but I don't know what's wrong.

I shook my ankle to see if it was healed and pain flared up my leg. "Fuck." I cursed. Suddenly, my wolf let out a whimper. I listened carefully. I felt Midnight pacing in my head.

Midnight, what's wrong?!

My body tensed as I heard twigs breaking and the thudding of paws. Oh shit! I quickly got to my feet and the pain flared up again.

I started limping as fast as I could as the sounds got closer. I smelt something but I was too occupied to see where it was coming from. I broke off branches as I ran through the forest.

I turned back to see if they had caught up to me and tripped over a tree root and fell to the ground with a thud.

The smell got more stronger and Midnight was practically drooling. What the hell? I barely had time to get to feet before a wolf jumped on me and knocked me backwards.

 What the hell? I barely had time to get to feet before a wolf jumped on me and knocked me backwards

The black wolf on top of me had it's teeth bared and I felt it's breath fan across my face.

Midnight was trying to tell me something but I had blocked her out. But something was wrong. And I realized the source of the smell was the wolf on top of me.

My body started shaking but it wasn't attacking me. It was looking at me like I wasn't real.

While the wolf was busy thinking, I had time to study it. Judging from the size it was definitely a male. And I have heard of only one person who has a black wolf........Shit!

And at that very moment, Midnight was able to break through just I put everything together. The wolf standing on top of me was Zack Smith, The most ruthless Alpha of the Blood Red Pack. 

And why he wasn't attacking me was answered by Midnight, who said the one word which would change my life forever.

"Mate.........."

**********

Forgive me if it's short. This is the first time I am writing a Werewolf Book.

Please comment and tell me how it is.

This is dedicated to @saakshisuresh who is my fellow Werewolf lover.

Peace out mofos,

N()T RE@LLY  A$H