𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 ✧

════════════════════════════════₊˚ෆ 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝙉

₊˚ෆ 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝙉

Wednesday 8:00 Am

𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 📍
════════════════════════════════

I got no song ideas 💀

Brina was trying to teach Megumi some words in Swahili. She kept laughing at his pronunciation attempts, but she was patient with him.

Brina rolled over on her side and propped herself up on her elbow, watching Megumi with a smile. "Okay, let's try this one more time," she said, her voice filled with amusement.

Megumi chuckled, feeling slightly embarrassed but determined to get it right. "Alright, hit me with another word," he replied.

Brina thought for a moment before deciding on a word. "Okay, let's try 'Asante'," Brina suggested, referring to the Swahili word for 'thank you.'

Megumi repeated after her, "Asante." His pronunciation was a bit off, causing Brina to burst into laughter once again.

She composed herself and tried to guide him. "Close, but let's focus on the 'a' sound at the beginning. It's more like 'ah' than 'ay'."

Megumi nodded, determined to improve. He cleared his throat and tried again, saying, "Ah-san-te."

Brina clapped her hands, impressed with his progress. "Ya! You're getting the hang of it." Brina chuckled, clapping her hands. "Thank you, but can you please explain your family again?"

 "Thank you, but can you please explain your family again?"