𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨✧

⇖"I don't know if this is true but people been sayin'

that she's been"

that she's been" ⇘

~✰♡

~✰♡

𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝙉

8:𝟦𝟪 𝒜𝑀

University

♡✰~

Consideration
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Brina? Brina!" A feminine voice shouted. Brina groaned lifting her head from her desk to look at where the sound was coming from.

"Fuck you want?!" Brina groaned. "What's wrong with you today? You're acting all nasty!" Nobara's voice sounded.

Brina looked around her room to see she was in class. "My bad. I didn't well sleep last night" Brina's words slurred out, not making any sense. She picked up her backpack and put it onto her shoulder. "What happened?"

"Just some stuff between Aviana," Brina stated shrugging it off. "There is a party tonight, and she is forcing me to come with her. I don't want to go with her by myself" Brina admitted. "Who's party is it anyway?" 

Nobara asked, leaning against her locker next to Brina. "Andre and his friends," Brina told, shrugging again. "Why would she invite you to one of Andre's parties?" Nobara frowned. "I don't know..." Brina trailed off, sighing.

"I already tried to her, no but she didn't want to hear anything I had to say. So I just gave up..." Brina explained, shaking her head slightly. "Well, why don't we go with you, together?" Brina stopped walking, turning around towards her friend.

"Seriously?" Brina asked shocked. "Yes, I'll see if the group agrees" Nobara added, smirking a bit. "Thank you!" Brina exclaimed happily, giving her a quick hug. "But after this, you need to talk to her because she's getting out of line," Nobara informed.