𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 ✧

════════════════════════════════

₊˚ෆ 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝙉

Friday 12:00 Pm

📍𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
════════════════════════════════

Sunlight streamed through the windows, filling the penthouse with a warm glow. Brina got out of bed, feeling a bit groggy from the previous night's events. "Good morning, Brina" Megumi greeted her as he entered the room.

"How are you feeling today?" Brina rubbed her temples, still feeling the remnants of a headache from the previous night's indulgence. "Good morning, Baby" she replied, mustering a small smile.

"I have a bit of a headache, but other than that, I'm okay." Brina stretched her arms overhead, trying to shake off the lingering grogginess. "Here," Megumi said, offering water and pain relievers to Brina.

"Drink this and take these. It should help with your headache." Brina gratefully accepted the water and the pain relievers, swallowing them with a sip.

"Thank you, Megumi," she said, her voice filled with gratitude. "Oh, I wanted to tell you something" Brina paused. "What is it?" Megumi asked, his attention focused on her.

"A few days ago, I received an email," Brina continued, her voice tinged with excitement. Megumi leaned closer, curious to hear what she had to say. "It was from a gallery, I get to feature my photos"

 "It was from a gallery, I get to feature my photos"