Car Ride Home - Ft. Cynari and Collei

-Modern AU-

"That was so much fun!" The architect exclaimed as he jumped into the middle seat, Collei on his left and Alhaitham on his right with both Tighnari and Cyno in the front.  Tighnari driving and Cyno, just there to accompany his boyfriend.

Tighanri started the car whilst Cyno put some music on.  "We should come again someday!" The green haired girl said as she buckled her car seat.

"One day Collei, when we all aren't so busy." Cyno said, turning around to pat Collei's head.  She gave a smile in return.

"Let's go back to Sumeru city, my legs are tired." Kaveh groaned, leaning  his head back.

They all nodded in agreement, and soon the car was silent with the only two things being able to be heard was the cars on the road alongside them and the low music Cyno had put on. After half an hour of silence, Alhaitham felt something on his left shoulder.  He turned his head to face whatever was on him.

"Kaveh?" The sage asked, poking his cheek.

"Hm?" Kaveh replied, getting off the other's shoulder.  "Oh, sorry." Kaveh wiped his mouth to check if he had drooled on Alhaitham's shoulder.  Kaveh looked away in embarrassment, and was about to talk to Collei until he felt a hand wrap around him, pulling him closer.

Kaveh met Alhaitham's gaze, a small smile appearing on the taller man's face. "Stay like that, I don't mind." He reassured Kaveh, who put his head back on Alhaitham's shoulder.  Soon enough, Kaveh was fast asleep followed along with Alhaitham who was resting on Kaveh's head.

Collei was busy looking out the window until she turned around to ask Alhaitham a question since he's the smartest out of the bunch.

"Hey, Alhaitham do-" She stopped at the sight of the two men sleeping on one another.  She smiled at them and tapped Cyno's shoulder who in return turned around at the same sight.

Cyno lets out a sigh.  "And then they say they hate eachother."  He snickers as he takes his phone out to snap a photo of them.

He showes Tighnari the picture as they approach a red light.  

"We all know they don't mean it." He grins at Cyno who gives a smirk in return.

Collei speaks up.  "Your daughter still has a question that wants to be answered!"  Both Tighanri and Cyno laugh lowly, making sure the two 'rivals' don't wake up.

✿ A/N : Guess who's back!!!  I have so many oneshot ideas, so I'll make sure to update at least three times per week! ✿