- Five more minutes -

Kaveh's eyes lift up slowly.  He finds himself in someone's warm embrace, he looks up and see's Alhaitham above him.  'Am I... on Alhaitham's lap?!' The blonde thought to himself as he looks around to confirm, and sure enough, he was.  Kaveh tried to move out and successfully does.  He sits straight, and about to get up before he feels something wrap around his waist.  He looks down at the gray haired man.

"Don't go Kaveh.." Alhaitham slurs his words, half awake.  Kaveh is quickly yanked back down on the couch by Alhaitham.

"You-!" Kaveh spoke before being interrupted.

"Just five more minutes, please?" Alhaitham finally opens his eyes, not fully but halfway.  This is the first Kaveh has seen Alhaitham so vulnerable and adorable.  He usually always has his guard up, and looks hot, but this morning is different.

Kaveh couldn't simply say no to Alhaitham while he was like this. "Ugh.. fine."  Kaveh reluctantly agrees as he lays back down on Alhaitham's lap and swings his legs back onto the couch.

"Only a little while longer."  Kaveh says as he gets comfortable on Alhaitham's lap, the other man gives a hum of agreement in return.  The blonde closes his eyes once again, drifting off to a light and short slumber.