.
.
.

.
.
.
.

"Rocky " she called him shooking him up .

He protected you but was unable to protect himself ree . Her hearted stated to scare her more .

"Rocky wake " she called him shooking him vigorously .

Tears roller from her eyes . She patted his cheek to wake him up.

Her heart sank in fear , fear to loss him forever.

No, he can't leave me so easily .
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
...

.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
                   •••••••••

walked a long way to  find the road . She was tired to walk anymore . But who would listen .

"Sona if you walk like this then better you settle here rather than going home" he said turning back to find his Sona taking small steps .

Is he some robot ? Wasn't he the one who got under a car accident and reached at the verge to leave his life ?

" I  can't anymore . Let's take rest for sometime ."

"Atleast we can Walk untill we find road Sona"

" It's all because of you ?"

"Can't you change the dialogue Sona "

"Why should I . When it's the truth . If you hadn't followed them . Then this might not happen . We don't even know where we are ."

"You can't walk right then fine I will take you" he said marching towards her

"Don't you dare " she said warning him .

"I will dare to " he said In his flirty Tone before taking her in bridal style. 

Reena knew there was no use in protest and kept quiet .

                    •••••••••

Reena stared at his face  and said In low tone .

" Rocky doesn't it resemble the day we met  for first "

Rocky glanced at reena meeting her eyes which had a newly found emotion in it. 

"Like that just me , you , streetlight , moon and stars "

"That wasn't the day we met  for first Sona "

"Then?"

"How long should I need to walk "

" ' I ?' what about me ?"

" Where you are walking . You are getting free safari from me right?" Reena glared at his comment and started to wriggle .

"Don't Sona . I won't leave "

Reena sighed in defeat  , her tummy crumble , looking up at him she hesitated to say
" Rocky " recieving a hmm she said " am feeling hungry"
                 •••••••••••

" Can we get something to eat" rocky asked to the dabha owner who was man in his mid fiftees. Who looked upon them and said "the shop is closed "

" I can pay you double "

"sorry I can't "

"What happened jii"  a woman coming out .

"what happened to your forehead "  the man asked to rocky as he spotted blood .

"Are you people from City " the woman asked to receive a nod from Reena . " Can you please help us  to reach out City . We got into a car accident and we don't know where we have reached " Reena asked not caring about the daggers Rocky was throwing on her. 

The couple exchanged looks hesitating to give an answer.

The woman looked at reena asking " are you guys lovers.if you people are the  we can't hel.." but she got interrupted by Rocky .

       "She is my wife. "

_____________________________

Sorry if I bored you with flashback . But I wanted you guys know rishab and Reena were childhood friends .

Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading