Untrusty

*Readers Pov*

Blood spews out my chest as I teleport into a bright room that blinds me. The bullet hole fucking hurts as I grunt loudly in pain.

You: F-Fuck!

*Mina Pov*

It's a rainy and good night. All the girls are in our personal female living room.

Momo: I see you talking to Y/N Aizawa a bit, Ashido.

Me: "Y/N"...So that's his name.

Momo: Yeah, you two okay?

Me: Mhm. Just talking.

Ochaco: Nothing more?~

I start blushing.

Me: N-NO!!

I hide my face in the pillow.

Me: N-No...

Fuck he's so good looking though...

Tsuyu: With that, what happened to him that he's so...him?

Momo: I don't think I can share that to be honest but so what...Many people just betrayed him, people died on him and he was tortured...

Ochaco: Poor guy...

Me: Wow...I feel sorry for him.

Out of nowhere, a huge shadow portal appears in the middle of us as a man in a full black spec ops outfit drops down with a hard thudd.

Y/N: F-Fuck!

Y/N grunts as blood spews out of his chest. Everyone is very worried for him as almost instantly, everyone dives to help him. The shock is unexplainable as we could see how painful it must feel. Fuck, how did this happen? How can I help?

Y/N: F-Fuck!!

As we go to help him, he quickly pulls out his arm that holds a massive black pistol. He sways it around, pointing at the roof.

Y/N: W-Where am I?!

He grunts loudly due to the bullet wound as he drops the gun at once.

Momo: It's us! The UA students, you teleported into our apartment living room. Calm down, Shini and let us help you.

He grunts again, unclipping his utility vest. I reach in and take the vest off as he's in his bloody shirt.

Y/N: Fix me, please...

He looks emotionally hurt more than physically.

Tsuyu: Come on, Uraraka, lets sit him up!

Both the small girls lift him up by each of his arms and set his back up on the couch as he sits on the floor.

Momo creates a big bandage as Y/N rips the top lett part of his shirt of the bullet wound.

Momo is aiding him.

Momo: What happened, Aizawa?

Y/N:...Nothing...

He puts his head down, really fucking shaken up.

He doesn't deserve this, people are just ruining him.

He fully takes off his helmet as he puts it aside. Only his bandana is up. I stare into his eyes, they are a tint of red just like his blood and his eyebrows are slightly furrowed. His fluffy and nice hair is still the same just ruffled up a bit.

Momo: "Nothing"?! Spit it out, Aizawa!

Y/N: P-Please stop...

His voice breaks.

He is covered in blood.

Everyone's heart shatters to the sight of him, so destroyed and clearly grasping onto whatever he can to keep in one piece.

Y/N: I...was so fucking dumb...

Momo: Y/N...You will be okay...

She sits back after attatching the bandage.

Y/N: No...I killed him...

Me: Who?...

Y/N: My best friend...

He quickly stands up as we disagree in synchronicity but he doesn't listen and at first step he stumbles over and falls back onto the floor.

Momo: Just stay! Let us take care of you!

Y/N: I don't need your help. Just let me be.

Me: Others might have left you at your worst but we wont, Shini.

At once, I pick him up with Yaoyorozu under his arms and place him on the couch.

He lays between my legs as I play with his hair.

Me: You're not a monster, Y/N...

I scratch and feel his hair calmly, trying to make him relax.

All the girls look at us.

Y/N: There's no point, Ashido...

He keeps repeating this, there's always a point.

Y/N: I killed my best friend...

Everyone sits around him, we are all in our PJ's, just comforting him the best we can.

Y/N: He pulled out a pistol on me, talking about a million yen from League Of Villains for my death.

Ochaco: League Of Villians...Do you think it's because you killed so many of them at the USJ?

Y/N: I do not know.

The bunch of scars on his forearms are spotted by many of us, clear self-made scars.

Y/N: There's just no point...

Me: There's always a point, Y/N...

I continue to play with his hair.

Y/N: I killed him...

There's a slight silence.

Jirou: Good.

We all look at her.

Jirou: Good that he's dead.

He turns his head over to her.

Y/N: Good...Fuck him and the villains.

Jirou: Exactly, boss! Let his brain splatter on the wall, fuck him amd the villains!

I put my hand on his cheek and face him away. I give Kyoka a dumb look, raising my left hand up in a way of questioning her stupidity.

Me: Don't listen to her, she clearly is giving bad advice.

She gives me a dumb look back as if she's justified and correct, flailing her hands back at me.