nine

A couple of days later, Nichkhun walks to his class at 6.40 AM. He then sees Tiffany who was just playing with her phone smiling. She has been doing that since the day she and Luhan went out together. He even doesn't know if she already dated him or not. Well he hopes not. He sits next to her and she didn't even notices. He took a peak and all he read is 'HAHAHAHA you're so funny>.<' he then sigh and looks at the front 'So you're using emoticons now?' He thought feeling frustrated. This past few days Tiffany rarely walk with him again. She always get picks up by Luhan. She also have been going out occasionally with him. As much as he tries to endure it for her hapiness, each day pass has hurt him more and more. 'I can do this... I will do this.. For you..' He thought as he looks at her smile. When it was time to go home, as usual Tiffany got pick up by Luhan. And once again, Nichkhun is forcefully walks home by himself.
--------------
Sorry for the very very short chapt.. I don't have any ideas anymore hahaha.. Mianhaee~~

Comment please on what you think about this storyy!!! Your comment will really makes me happy.. And don't forget to vote!! Hehe..

and follow my twitter please @kookiekihyun