six

"hello kids" his mother opens the door. They quickly part away and stand beside each other.

"Am i bothering something here?" His mother said and giggle.

"Aniyo! Aniyo!" She said awkwardly.

"Hehe.. I'm just kidding.." She said and smile. His parents and then go into the house. Then her parents walks in to and Nichkhun bows politely. But then her mother replies him with a hug. She is so close with him that she feels like he is one of the family.

"Ohh.. Nichkhun.. It's been so long.." She said as she let go of the hug. He just smile in reply.

"Aww.. My baby is so gorgeous.." Her mother said as she admires her daughter. Tiffany is just looking at her mother smiling. So does Nichkhun as he takes hidden glances at her.

The clock already shows 7 PM and they are all seated except Nichkhun's and Tiffany's Mother. They were preparing for the dinner. Their father was busy talking about business and then there's left the kids. It was silence between them until she remembers something.

"Wait mom where's Mark?" She asks her mother as she is puting the dish on the plate.

"Oh.. I drop him at Mrs. Park's house..." She said and Tiffany just nods. Once again it was dead silent. After a few minutes their mother got back from the kitchen and bring food. It was roasted chicken, salad, and mashed potato. Nichkhun's mother starts to put the food in their plates and they thank her. After she's done they pray together and start eating. Nichkhun is struggling a bit with the chicken. Then Tiffany looks at him and shakes her head. 'Psh.. This kid..' She thought and takes her fork and knife and helps him cut his chicken. At first he was surprise at her sudden action but then he fell in love with her all over again. Their parents are just looking at them without them even knowing. They are smiling at how close their kids are. After she finish cutring his chicken he thank her and they start eating again. Their parents are just pretending not to see what just happen. After a few hours they eat, chat, and get closer it's finally 9.30 PM and Tiffany and her parents need to go home because they have school and work tomorrow. She go upstair with Nichkhun accompanying her so she can prepare. When she's done suddenly he takes her bag and walks down.

"Yah.. Why are you nice all of the sudden?" She said teasing him as she smiles a bit

"I am always nice" he said and smile cheekily at her. She just shakes her head and they walk to the door. They bid their farewells and they drive home. When she get home she changes her clothe, wash her face, brush her teeth and lays down on her bed.

'tinit tinit'
her phone suddenly rings. She opens it and see a message from Nichkhun.

'From : Khunnieee~

night dorkyy'

she giggles a bit and replies his text

'To : Khunnieee~

good night too lazy headd~~'

she texts and put down her phone. She closes her eyes and starts falling asleep.

----------
Comment please on what you think about this storyy!!! Your comment will really makes me happy.. And don't forget to vote!! Hehe..

and follow my twitter please @kookiekihyun