Today we're first surprising everyone with the pregnancy and also we're going to find out the gender of the babies today as well. I'm super excited and ready to let this secret out. I know we wanted to hold off, but we feel this is the best way to draw everyone in and also a good time for everyone to meet Ty and Matias in person instead of the usual group FaceTime's.

"You already have a lot." Ty commented, while looking up from his phone screen.

Me and Ty have gotten really close, like that's my bestie fr. We been having the time of our lives getting to know one another and I've been loving every second of it.

"Damn, baby. Come back and lemme get a good look at you." Tribe said, causing my face to redden.

"Stop it." I said, walking inside of the first sitting area of the house then I walked over to him and stood in between his legs.

"Stop, what? You look amazing my love." He said, smiling at me then he twirled me around.

"Thank you, but I'm not all the way ready. I want to do my makeup, I haven't done it in a while." I said, then he nodded.

"Ok, I love you and I love you two too." He said, then he kissed my belly.

"Can I come? I don't care about that they're talking about." Ty asked, causing me to laugh.

"Not too much." Matias said, mugging him.

"Of course, we going in my makeup room." I cheesed, then I led the way and shut the door behind us.

"Girl, what's wrong with you?" Ty asked picking up on my mood.

"Trust me, you don't want to know." I said, sitting down in my chair then I began prepping my face.

"Uh, yes I do. That's why I asked." He said, looking at me sideways.

"Fine, me and your brother haven't had sex since the miscarriage 2nd that was about three months ago." I said, then he winced as if it was hurting him but hell it's killing me.

"What the fuck!" He exclaimed, mugging.

"I know, that's how I'm feeling. I'm so backed up, I could literally cry right no-." I started, then the door busted open.

"BESTIEEEEE!" Tommy exclaimed, then he looked at me with big eyes.

"BITCH, I'M FINNA BE AN UNCLE!" He screamed, then he pulled me up and gave me a big hug.

"Hey bestie! Yes, you're about to be an uncle to two." I said, cheesing real big.

"Oh my gosh, when did this frog get here." Tribe said, rolling his eyes as he entered my makeup room.

"I know you missed me. Thank you, for making me an uncle again." Tommy said, smiling at him while he rubbed my belly.

"You're fucking lying." Majesty said, in a whisper as she stood in the door way with her mouth hung low looking at me.

"No, I'm so serious." I said, caressing my belly then smiling at her then she started crying.

"N-no way! My baby having a baby, I'm gonna be an auntie. Mommy and daddy would be so happy." She cried, then I started tearing up as well.