twenty three

VOULEZ-VOUS

VOULEZ-VOUS

the girl means business,

Charlotte Smith had started a 'to-do' list. Ever since Isabella started living her life to the fullest (or avoiding therapy as Charlotte liked to call it), Charlotte was feeling unfulfilled. Hence why the 'to-do' list was created, Bella could not be having all the fun.

CHARLOTTE OLIVIA SMITHS LIVES LIST

Isabella immediately paused her reading, "What does the name even mean? 'Lives list'?"

"Yeah," Charlotte shrugged, "You never know if you're gonna die tomorrow or live forever. So this is my alive list." It made perfect sense in her head.

"You gonna have a un-alive list too?"

If Charlotte wasn't worried about breaking a nail she would have shoved Bella off the bed, "When did you get so funny? Less comedian more reader please."

1. find out if blondes really do have more fun
2. get EVERYTHING waxed
3. protest outside seaworld
4. have A LOT of sex (save your judgment)
5. fall madly in love with whoever i want
6. join a (tame) cult eg scientology (what, i'm curious???)
7. try edibles in amsterdam
8. get stung by a jellyfish just the once (again, i'm curious)
9. do something so stupidly reckless people wonder how i aren't dead
10. have someone propose but say no
11. captain a boat

"I thought you were scared of the sea?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes at her friend, "I am, now carry on reading."

12. SEX SEX AND SEX (what if i live forever, i can't be celibate??)
13. make a documentary (surprisingly it won't be about me)
14. get fired from a job
15. make sure bella stays my friend

"What's with the last one? Why wouldn't we be friends?" The list was all so silly, that number 15 shocked Bella. It seemed so much more serious.

"I don't know, what if I do something that you don't like?"

Isabella was a smart girl, she knew there had to be some underlying reason for why Charlotte had added that. However, it was obvious Charlotte was not going to offer the information up.
"I won't fall out with you."

A perfectly manicured finger was placed in front of Bella, "Pinky promise?"

Against her better judgment, Bella locked their pinky's together and sealed the deal. "Should I be worried?"

"Don't sweat it." Came Charlotte's non-answer. "You're probably my best friend, you know? I wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt you."

"Lottie," Charlotte looked at Bella from where she rested on the bed, "You're making me scared. If you've done something bad, you can just tell me."

A tight smile made its way on to Charlotte's lips, "I can't." No matter how much she wanted to, "I'd have to kill you." Bella started laughing, but Charlotte never joined in.

"How many lives are you planning on living? It will take you years to get through all this." A slight change of subject seemed to be the best idea.

"Some of these I can do at the same time, no? Like I can film a documentary while blonde and also fall madly in love. No where does it say I have to fall for a person, I could fall in love with..... I don't know, a country or something."

"As long as you don't attempt bestiality or something."

It took so much mental strength for Charlotte not to push Isabella off the bed, "I miss when you were severely depressed." Her tone was that serious Bella almost thought she meant it.

"Which of these are you gonna do first then?"

"Dunno," Charlotte flipped over onto her stomach as she looked over the paper, "Are there jellyfish in Washington?"

"I don't think so."

"Hmm, any of your dads friends have a boat?"

"I think so," Immediately Charlotte's eyes lit up, "No, we cannot steal a boat. There's no way."

"Come on, Bella! I could cross number 9 and 11 off at once. Wouldn't that be so cool?"

"No, it would be stupid."

"Yes exactly, stupidly reckless." Realistically Charlotte was just messing, this wasn't the way she would like to captain her first boat. She had something a little more 'Below Deck' in mind for that, however it didn't hurt to wind Bella up slightly, "You know you want you."

"I don't." She really didn't.

"Ugh," Charlotte threw the paper on the floor, "You're no fun. I'm so gonna get the stupidly reckless thing done soon....... what would be your stupidly reckless thing? Besides motorcycles obviously."

The speed with which Bella answered was a clear indication that she didn't even need to think about it, "Cliff diving."

Charlotte snorted, "Okay thrill seeker. I don't think either of us should be trying that."

short chapter ik. it's just there's really not much in new moon for charlotte.

probs be skipping onto eclipse pretty soon. promise charlotte will have sm more to do then!!!