Part 1

lines in italics=flashback

"Arrrggghhh I am so damn irritated where is this man? What does he think of himself how can he make me wait for so long? " I kept on murmuring such stuffs until the receptionist brought me back from my high level irritation land.

"Madam Mr.junaid is there in the meeting room. The room is on the third floor you can take the lift"

I just nodded and entered the lift and soon I was on the third floor.

On reaching the third floor I saw a board on which 'MEETING ROOM' was written. Seeing that board I decided to knock at the door.

I knocked at the door and heard a loud yet mild voice "come in "

No sooner did I enter the room than I screamed. He too screamed and stood up but then gave he his notorious smile which I have always hated.

"KASHAF"

"ZAROON"

"Wow you have become even more beautiful. What's the secret?" he asked me with a grin on his face.I have always hated him for this. I mean how can anyone smile in such a situation that too so fearlessly. Only Zaroon could do this after all he was ZAROON.

Not giving any importance to his question I said "Mr.junaid I have come here for an important deal. I don't want to waste your and my precious time."

"Sure kashaf sahiba"

"Stop calling me that we are here for an official meeting"

"Oh really?"

I give him a "YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE " look.

And by God's blessing he understood it.

"Ok madam please have a seat."

"Thanks"

"So basically madam I have summoned for this meeting because I want your company to decorate the new centre of 'JUNAID INDUSTRIES' Its a building with ten floors and we want the building to come in the best decorated commercial buildings. We have seen your work before and are quite impressed by them. "

"Thanks. We would love to design your building but before that I want to make a few things clear."

"Go on"

"First of all this is the first time our company will take up such a big project. We are well prepared for it but wanted you to know and we first ask you about your likes and dislikes and let you choose your own designs and colours but after that its totally up to us. What where and how we are to put things we don't like any interference at that time and we talk 20 % of the total amount as advance"

"I see. I agree with all your terms and conditions and hope to get the best of results. All we want is that our center turns out exactly the way we want. "

"You don't have to worry about that."

"Ok so when are you going to show the available designs."

"I'd like to see the site first and then show you the catalog "

"Ok. If you wish then I can take you to the site right now."

"As you wish but I will have to inform my team they have to be present there after all they have to do a lot of work too"

"Sure Ms.murtuza"