Bet - Jude Bellingham

Jude, Kylian, Neymar and I are on a football pitch just kicking balls around. At first, we said that we would do a 2v2 but i just don't want to be on the same team with Jude. I just hate him so much.

  Kylian and Neymar want us on the same team. They ship us even though they know we both don't like eachother. And they said "I want to be on the same team with Kylian." or "I want to be on the same team with Neymar." Like bitch, i don't want to be on the same team with Jude. They just don't care.

  "Okay yall power up! Let's do 2v2." Jude said standing up.

  "Oh now power up? When all u did for the last 30 minutes was be on your phone doing nothing?" I said raising my voice.

  "I mean, the whole reason we came here was to play football. Come on get up. I know u don't like me and trust me, i don't like u too, but i wanna play and we can't play if it's only the 3 of us." He said looking at me dead in the eyes.

  "Fine. But can i at least be with Ney or Kylian?"

  "You have to be with Jude, y/n." Ney said smiling.

  "Ugh. I hate you."

  "Yeah yeah we love you too." Kylian said standing up. He grabbed my hand with force and dragged me in the middle of the pitch.

  "Okay who starts?" I asked.

  "You guys can start." Neymar said pointing at me and Jude.

  "Alright." Jude said.

  "But wait," Kylian said. "Let's make this game a bit more interesting..."

  "What do you mean?" I said tilting my head.

  "Let's have a bet."

  "What bet?"

  "Whoever scores the first 3 goals wins. The winners get to go on holidays for a whole week wherever they want. The losers are forced to go for a whole week on the smallest hotel in the world. How does that sound?" Kylian said raising an eyebrow.

  "I'm in." I said.

  "Same." Neymar said.

  "Hell yeah." Jude said.

  "Amazing. Also, the losers pay for both hotels." Kylian said.

  "Alright let's do this." I said getting in my position.

  The game started. Jude and I scored a quick goal. Since none of us has a goalkeeper, it's easier.

  Later on, when Kylian shot the ball to Neymar, i tried getting it but instead, i fell on Jude. I was going back with force and i hadn't seen Jude. Neymar got his chance and took the ball and scored.

  "Omg Jude! Watch where you are going!"

  "Are u serious??? You are the one falling on top of me! Now see what happened??" He said grabbing my hands to help me get up.

  "Well you should've warned me i was coming up to you!"

  "Oh so it's my fault you aren't careful??" Jude said pointing to himself.

  "No, it's your fault for not warning me!"

  "Okay yall can stop fighting so we can go on playing." Neymar said. 

  "Fine. Just because im mature enough. Unlike Jude!" I said looking back at Jude.

  "You are the only immature one here!" Jude said and i looked at him with the "how dare you" look.

  "U got no manners talking to a lady like that, fucking idiot."

  "U know what you are right. Even though you are still wrong for putting the blame on me." I sigh.