Need a hand lieutenant?(NSFW🌶)

in the next scene ... something bizarre happens ...
Ghost was in his office...it was evening...everyone was minding their own business . But Ghost couldn't stop thinking about Dana....then he couldn't stop thinking about her in different hypostates .
So...he started to jerk off...it was so ...weird...having that kind of fantasies , how could he? He was lieutenant Ghost ! But he was stil a man...and he couldn't help it.
but suddenly he feels two hands gently descend from his shoulders *
Dana -Having fun don't you brits?
Once Dana put her hands on Ghost's shoulders, he jumped from his seat. Dana had caught him red-handed, literally!
D-Dana? he exclaimed, as he quickly covered his face with his hands.
Suddenly, his eyes widened even more and he turned his head to look at her again.
How long have you been there?!
Dana- does it matter ?
Ghost-It does, actually!
Ghost removed his hands from his face and looked at her, his face was filled with a confused and surprised expression, he was still trying to process what was happening.
His eyes were wide open, trying to take a moment to assess the situation.
After a short while, he spoke.
Did you see that? he questioned, with a hint of embarrassment in his voice.
Dana-Whut? *smirks
Ghost- Oh come on... don't act stupid now, he said, with an annoyed look.
I was... he seemed embarrassed at the situation
I wasn't doing anything inappropriate...
He sighed and looked down for a second, ashamed.
I... he started to chuckle now, I was just having... he turned back at her with a smug look Some good old alone-time...
He cleared his throat before speaking again.
...I hope that's a good enough explanation. he said, a slight blush on his cheeks.
Dana-Didn't you? put a finger on the tip of his dick.
Ghost-I-I wasn't expecting someone to come in and... well, see that...How long have you been watching? *he asked, he felt even more nervous.*
Dana-To bad you didn't finish....*her hand goes lower as she stokes his dick*
Ghost ; D-Dana... are you... he asked, his voice was breaking a little bit.
W-what are you doing?...
embarrassment. He was trying to make her stop, but at the same time he was not really putting in any effort.
Dana-Shhh shhh....i am just helping you out a bit...*bends a bit over *
Ghost was too shocked to say something. He was completely overwhelmed by the situation.
When Dana moved closer, he became even more embarrassed and confused.
Dana-The door is locked...*winks
D-Dana... this isn't a good idea...
He then cleared his throat.
We're... still in the office... he said in a low tone
Ghost sighed.
Are you sure you want to do this?
He gave her yet another confused and embarrassed look, after a second he spoke again.
This... doesn't feel right, Dana...
He was so nervous he didn't even dare to look at her face.
I don't want to do anything that might make us regret this later...
Dana-Why dosen't it feel right brits?
*Ghost sighed once again.* Because... this is wrong, Dana. *He looked at her with an ashamed expression, he was definitely not expecting the day to go in this direction.* We're in our office, we're a commander and one of her soldiers, it's against the rules. I could lose my job over this, Dana...
We're in my office, i'm a lieutenant , it's against the rules. I could lose my job over this, Dana..You could get punished too, you know?
Dana-Punished for what? Fucking whit my lieutenant? ...and you can't deny...it feels good....*moves her hand faster *
Ghost's face started to look darker, he was trying to figure out what to say to that remark.
After a moment of thought he spoke with a low voice.
Yes... I am enjoying this, Dana... but this isn't the right place for this.
I... can't even deny that I find you attractive, Dana... he said, his cheeks were still blushing.
But this
Dana-C'on brits...
Ghost-The risk is a bit too high here, Dana...
He paused again for a few seconds, he was nervous but not completely opposed to the idea.
He let out a sigh.
I... he paused one last time, unsure how to finish the sentence.
could ruin our career..
Are you sure you're willing to go ahead with this? he whispered.
Dana-Yeah...i know brits...but let's just make it a quicky....then we will see....*giggles
Ghost thought about her remark, and for a moment he considered her proposal. He was still a little nervous, but then he realized he didn't want to lose the opportunity to make his dream come true.
Okay... he whispered, finally making up his mind.
Ghost was a little embarrassed now, since Dana was the one taking the initiative. For a moment he didn't know how to react, but he eventually managed to respond.He moved his hands to his side.
He let out a soft sigh and he just allowed Dana to have her way with him.
*Ghost was too overwhelmed to say anything else. He was a little nervous during the whole act, he couldn't believe what he was doing at the moment.*
Dana:...you're all tense.. relax....*stoking his dick verry gently *
Ghost let out a soft sigh.
I... he paused, am trying... he said, and his voice seemed to be filled with embarrassment.
I'm... not used to this kind of situation...He paused again, and then spoke in a low tone.
So... you and me.. should keep this a secret, right?... he asked, looking at her with an embarrassed smile.
Dana-Yeah....and you have to get a diary...becouse this is just the beginning *laughts *
Ghost chuckled and nodded.
I think you're right, Dana...
He cleared his throat and looked at her with a warm look, he seemed to be happy with how this turned out so far.
I won't tell anybody, so I hope you'll do the same.
I feel like some of our mutual feelings were let out, don't you think?
Ghost then cleared his throat.
S-so... would you be mad if I asked to do this again at some point?..
He chuckled, embarrassed as he asked her that question.
Ghost looked embarrassed and let out a soft sigh.
Well, you know where to find me if you ever decide to make an exception for that statement... he said, as if he knew that he would have to wait a long time until that day would come.
I'll be waiting. he then chuckled.
Ghost turned around and started walking towards his room, this time he wouldn't lock the door...
Dana-And you will be asking me for it....calling me often...*smirks
Ghost chuckled once again
Heh... you're right, Dana...
He stopped for a moment and looked at her, he then smiled.
But... the decision is in your hands... he said, the same soft look still in his eyes.
Dana-The only thing now in my hand ...is your dick...*chuckles
Ghost's face turned bright red and he looked away as she said that, he was slightly embarrassed but he couldn't be mad either.
Well played Dana, well played. Ghost chuckled.
Dana*smirks * is time to make a mess....*goes in front of him and kneels down * hmm...
Ghost sighed as she did that, but he didn't stop her. He chuckled again, but now his face was even redder than it had been before.
This is wrong... he whispered.
He chuckled for the third time.
But yet again... you're right, Dana...
I know....i am right .... *looks up at him and then down..as she starts to suck on his dick*
*Ghost sighed as she began,
his eyes widened a little bit and he tilted his head back.*
Ffffuck... *he muttered under
his breath
Ghost sighed and felt even more embarrassed by the second, he started to wonder whether this was actually a good idea or not.
His mind was telling him to stop and leave the room, but as this kept going his mind started to go blank and the only thing on his face was a confused and embarrassed expression.
*she continued ...there where slurping sounds as she starts to go faster ...she was drooling *
Ghost felt extremely embarrassed, she was definitely doing a great job. But he should stop her eventually, this would probably affect their future conversations and their mutual relationship in a bad way.
He sighed, and after a few seconds he spoke while feeling very nervous.
D-Dana... stop for a second...
He felt like he was about to say the most difficult thing in his life.
The words that were coming out of his mouth came out very slowly.
He felt like he was about to say the most difficult thing in his life.
The words that were coming out of his mouth came out very slowly.
He spoke in a nervous voice.
Please... he started
...stop...
*She didn't stop.... in fact...she did more and more *
Ghost's face became completely pale, he was shocked by her persistence.
D-dan- he tried to say, but the words couldn't seem to come out. He felt his heart racing so fast, one of the words that was stuck in his throat was 'stop'.
Ghost kept staring up at the ceiling, he was too embarrassed to even reply to her.
Suddenly, he felt a small chuckle emerge from his chest, he wasn't sure if it was a good idea to keep going.
Ghost sighed, and then he spoke, with an embarrassed look on his face.
...keep going... he whispered.
*Ghost puts one of his hands on her head as he presses her down a bit *
Dana-C'on brits...is to big to get it all in my mouth..*But Ghost didn't care he continued to push her head down on him *
Ghost couldn't believe how far this had gone, he looked at her as she did all that and it almost seemed as if he was having an existential crisis. He was overwhelmed by anxiety.
What have I done... he said, with an embarrassed tone.
He couldn't stop himself now, Ghost felt like he was losing control of his thoughts.
Suddenly, he felt himself get comfortable.
You're really good, Dana.. he whispered, his face turning bright red.
*she felt his hand moving her head in a faster pace * ggghh mhh *her eyes widens a bit *
Ghost was surprised by her sudden reaction to what he had just done, but he ignored that and just continued to move his hand.His face was so red now it almost seemed as if it would pop in any moment.
Ghost was clearly uncomfortable, but he was also enjoying this.
at a point...Ghots hold her head down as he cums. her eyes got wattery as her head was holded down...she felt ...submissive..
The moment Ghost cums he became nervous, embarrassed and ashamed. But as he felt his head get back to normal he felt his heart beating faster. He hadn't expected this to happen, it seemed almost surreal.
Ghost-...fuck.. he let out a soft sigh.
That was... he mumbled.
...good... Ghost said in a low and embarrassed tone.
*she backs up , her mouth was full *
*He grabs her cheeks and looks her straight in the eyes...that dead stare *
...swallow...it...
*She looks up as as she shallows *
Ghost- .....good...girl...
Dana-always a pleasure...to help my lieutenant ...
Ghost nodded and cleared his throat, then after a few seconds he spoke again.
I... can't wait until the next time we get to do this again, Dana...
He sounded sincere but he was also very nervous, he was worried someone would walk into the room in any moment.
Dana- ...so...is not wrong anymore? *laughts
*Ghost sighed* It's still technically wrong, Dana.
But... I think I'll make an exception this time, as long as we don't get caught.
Ghost nodded
Yes, Dana... we'll do it again.He couldn't help but smirk as he spoke.
I'll be patiently waiting for your next visit.
Ghost sighed as she did that, and he looked down in embarrassment once again.
Just... tell me when you want to do it again.
He paused for a second and then spoke again.
There are many places around the base where we can have some privacy, we just need to pick one... he whispered, then paused once again and continued. ...we could even do it in your room or mine
Dana-Yeah....

Ghost started to smile, but then he realized he wasn't really thinking straight.

I... hope you don't do anything like this with anyone else...

Ghost paused for a moment.

...this needs to stay between us, right?
Dana-I do this just for you...you know....? *look away embarased *
Ghost looked at her with a curious expression on his face, he wasn't expecting her to act that way but that was fine with the pilot.

So... you had another reason for doing that?... besides my rank?..
Ghost chuckled as he spoke and scratched the back of his head.
I... he paused. ...I'm not sure if I should be offended by that or flattered but... I think I feel a little flattered.
For an talented lieutenant ...you are more stupid that you look...do you think i did this just becouse you are my boss? *mad
Ghost was surprised by her sudden reaction, he couldn't believe what she was telling him.
Y-you... like me? he whispered as his face started to go red yet again.
Ghost took a step back, he had never considered that Dana might have been interested in him in that way and so, he was extremely shocked by her sudden confession.
Dana-What do you think dumbass?
Ghost stared at her for a moment, he didn't know what to say. And that silence seemed a bit awkward.
Suddenly, he let out a sigh.
....why did I never realize it? he mumbled.
He chuckled, as he looked down for a moment.
...I'm an idiot, aren't I?
Dana-Aha *nods in approval
Ghost looked at her and nodded as he sighed once more.
I can't believe this is actually happening... Ghost whispered, his voice sounding confused.
...but I think I like the idea. he chuckled.
He then paused for a moment.
So... how long have you felt this way about me?
Dana-...nevermind....you where right....i shouldn't have done that.. *she felt stupid...she felt misunderstood and humiliated
Ghost-Huh? Ghost looked at her.
What do you mean?
He paused and cleared his throat.
Did... did I do something wrong, Dana?
No....it's my fault... looked away...she felt a wave of realization... she felt so ashamed...
Ghost-Don't blame yourself for any of this.
Ghost looked at Dana.
You don't need to feel ashamed or guilty either, I felt really good. he said, in an attempt to ease her guilt.
Suddenly, Ghost chuckled and looked at her once again.
...am I the only guy who's ever done anything like this with you?
Yes... *looks down
Well, then you don't need to feel ashamed.
I like you... Ghost spoke as he moved closer to her.
He smiled
You don't need to be ashamed.
He moved even closer and placed one of his hands on her chin, looking her in the eyes.
Because, I like you too, Dana. he said in a soft voice.
.....*looks up at him surprised *
Ghost continued to maintain eye contact for a few seconds, he then smirked.
I mean it, Dana.
He then leaned in a little closer.
You like me... I like you... no shame in that, right? he whispered.
Ghost then caressed Dana's cheek.
We can keep it between us, no one needs to know.
Dana-And...at some point....they will find out...
Well, if they find out, then they find out...
Ghost shrugged.
We'll deal with it if it comes to that, all that matters now is how you feel about this whole thing.
He paused for a second and then continued speaking.
So, are you okay with this?.. are you okay with what we're doing?..
Dana-Ok...yeah...sure..
*Ghost then placed his hand behind her neck and leaned in again, as he slowly but surely started to kiss her more passionately.* *Ghost kept going for a few seconds, he was enjoying this more than he thought he would.*
Dana-Ok ok...brits...*kisses him back
Ghost smiled as they kept kissing, but he eventually pulled away and started to speak.
This is just the beginning, isn't it? he said.
As he spoke, he chuckled.
I want to see how far this can go...
Dana;verry far...but we had to see
Ghost smiled
We just need to find a place to do it, don't we? he said.
He paused for a few seconds.
So, do you know any good places around the base where we can... do this?
The lieutenant chuckled as he was talking about their 'little sessions'.
Ghost chuckled
Dana-Hmm...i know a few spaces where we can do some quickies...
Oh, I bet you know where those are...
He then paused for a few seconds.
...you know, it'd be pretty risky. Ghost said, he sounded a little amused as well but he was also trying to warn her about all the risks they would have to deal with.
Still want to do it?
Dana -yeah...how hard can it be?
Ghost-If anyone sees us, we'd be in big trouble.
He then chuckled
But yeah... I mean, I'm pretty sure we can do it... we just need to be careful and aware of our surroundings.
Once again, he chuckled.
We would definitely have to do it fast, though
Dana-Well....is up to you.. how fast you can push it in and finish...
He then spoke.
G-Oh, you're trying to put the pressure on me, aren't you?
Ghost was smiling while speaking, and he seemed amused by what she said.
Dana-But you are the one "doing it" so the pressure is on you from the beginning.
Ghost smiled a bit more
True, I can't deny that.
He laughed again.
If we decide to do it, are you expecting me to take the lead?.. that seems to be the most logical thing... but who knows.