CHAPTER 1 : A NEW LIFE AND FAMILY

Bogshhhh!! Oops I guess I fell

I woke up in a bathroom so big that you'll mistake it as an apartment. Pang limang beses na ito." What's my role in this world?" I asked my self.

Tama nahay ulit ako, rebirth o reincarnation. I don't know what's wrong with me ilang beses nako na-buhay pero hindi ko paring mahanap ang goal o finish line ko. I don't know what happened but it's quite bad, always being bullied and not fighting back. Well I can fight back but I just don't want to, it doesn't really hurt just like a bite of an ant.

I stand and look at the mirror near me. Nasanayan ko na kasi na tingnan ang sarili ko sa salamin kada gising. What i see in the mirror is a beautiful girl with black wavy hair, pointed but squishy nose? and black eyes. But my appearance give off an royal vibes I guess I'm an Japanese-American-Filipina.

Pero anong ginagawa ko sa kwartong 'to? Tanong ko nga sa sarili ko. Then I suddenly heard a voice.

Knock Knock Knock

"Saviana Cia Aizawa!"

"Do you know what you've done wrong? Playing in the bar with those gold digger friend of yours then getting yourself in trouble. You know you're already 21, a graduating student yet you're still playing around like some kid in high-school."

I search in my memories to find that this body is a troublesome girl. Playing around, racing,clubbing and fighting I guess I'm a trouble girl again haha.

I open the door and ask

"Who the hell are you? How'd you get in?" I asked to the woman standing in front of me I guess she's 30 or something.

"What you can't even recognize your own mother?"

"Mother?" oh I guess she's my mother

"Ohh, good morning ma, can I please TAKE a shower first?" I asked then shut the door before I hear her reply then I smell and boyyyy I stink.

"Ok, go shower we'll talk later with your dad in the living room. Go fast" She said, but I swear I see her touching her nose before i shut the door I guess she smell me hehe.

I take a shower as fast as I can then find a clothes I can wear. When I open the wardrobe what I see is color black as in parang lahat ata ng kulay itim.

I just choose a hoodie and a short then look at myself in the mirror. My body it's like an hourglass so sexy, I like it.

After that I go out of the room. Go to the living room in the first floor and found a man around 45 years old I guess? I look into the memory of this body and found out that that's my father. Michael Aizawa, 46 years old, half Japanese half American, he's the former CEO of the biggest software company in Japan.

And my new mother is Hannah Silvia Briones, half American half Filipina Fil-Am. And she's 44 but I swear she look like a 30 years old woman.

"What are you looking at sit down Viana" my dad said then point at the couch near him.

"So what are we talking about?" I asked

"We're talking about you. Your brother is coming a little late, let's wait for him" he said

What's with this atmosphere it's like I'm going to be thrown out.