Chapter 1

Dying alone in the hospita with relatives whose hypocrisy is thicker than make up and so-called friends that did not even bother to visit him or at least send him a 'Get Well Soon' card was tolerable.

He didn't mind dying alone, lying on the hospital bed that reeks of urine. His life wasn't all that bad, diagnosed of having a cancer at the age of twenty-three, using up all of his savings to pay the hospital bills and buying a new LCD screen.

The only thing that made him feel alive was reading comic manga's, illustrated and created by Japanese artist, and also watching animes.

Then, he died.

He learned throughout his whole life to never expect the things that he thought that may come into his life. Because expecting the things that never came hurts a lot— which was why he didn't expected anything after his death.

He didn't expect to be reborn. Meeting a God or a Shinigami... maybe?... He didn't expect meeting any of his relatives.

But what he didn't expect most... was to be transmitted all because of a bet he lost to the Head Handler of the Reincarnation and Death. He doesn't really remember how he lost the bet between the Head Handler and him nor did he remember what the bet was all about.

Transmigration, where one's soul enters another soulless body— at least, that's what he thinks it meant.

He most certainly did not expect to be transmitted into a Kyūbi's body. Not just any Kyūbi... but the Kurama Kyūbi. Those were the second condition of the bet, the first was to take a side job as a shinigami for thirty years or in the human world, thirty minutes.

He didn't recognize the timeline, but seeing as the Kyūbi wasn't still sealed. He concluded that he was in the Warring States Era. He didn't do anything much — aside from acknowledging that he is now the Kyūbi, official name: Kurama. And spending most of his time as the Kyūbi, or yet better to be known as Kurama, exploring his abilities and skills. His expectations of further expanding his power didn't dissapoint him. He theorized that his skills weren't the development of his being as a Bijū but rather taking the form of a fox — although, that was until Kurama's sleep was disturbed by Uchiha-Fucking-Madara, who used Kurama like a measly pawn against his dog fight with Senju-woodboy-Hashirama.

At that time, alone with his thoughts when Madara used his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan against him, he decided to follow the plot of Naruto. He though that once he's accomplished his role as the Kyūbi, he'd be back to where he came from.

So here he is now, paying the consequences for using the Baryon Mode. Saying one-sided tearful goodbye with Naruto. A character that he'd grown fond off after years of speculating his every move.

Kurama had always known that death would be someday there in his foreseeable future to take his soul away from the Shinobi World, regardless of how immortal he may be. He knows— rather, he expected— a punishment as his welcome gift as his death, an atonement; he preferred to call it, for all of the evil actions he'd made.

Regardless of how cruel his punishment may be, he would accept it. He just hope that his punishment doesn't take too, too long just so that he'd be able to welcome Naruto, his first friend, container, the cause of his parents death.

Kurama welcomed death, again.

Had there been one thing he'd never be able to get used to and that was the eerie large door in front of him.

He had been here a few times, though he'd only stayed for like a couple of hours before he was sent back to his biju body again and found things changing. That was when he found out that time works differently in each dimension and on the Order.