36.

Juliet's POV

"He got 15 years in prison babe and he looks fucked up" one of Gemma's friend said making me smile slightly as Gemma read the news about Danes' arrest.

I took my phone out and texted the detective, telling him that he'll get his payment tomorrow.

I looked up at Gemma who had a small smile on her face "let's celebrate" Jennifer said and Gemma laughed shaking her head "I wanna sleep. I haven't slept well in so long" she nodded understandingly as she stood up with Rose "we'll celebrate tomorrow" Rose said making Gemma laugh and nod "sure"

Gemma walked them out and I stood up "that's great news-" she cut me off "you did that to him, right?" She asked stepping closer to me.

I can't lie to her anymore so I stayed quiet "I wasn't supposed to hurt him that much-" she pressed her lips against mine which caught me by surprise but I am not complaining at all.

She pulled back and pushed me back so I can sit down on the couch as she took her shirt off, exposing her tits to me since she wasn't wearing a bra or pants, just a shirt and panties and I've never been happier about that.

"I wanted to celebrate with them but I have a better celebration in mind for tonight" she said straddling my waist. We started making out as she started grinding her hips on me "you know what turns me on?" she asked and I shook my head "what baby?"

"A woman who would beat the shit out of someone, for me" she quietly said as her hand made its way into my pants. She gently rubbed me from out of my boxers making me moan into her mouth as she kissed me again.

"Let me make you feel good" she said going down to kiss my neck gently. I didn't want her to do everything during this but if she wants to then I won't stop her.

She got on her knees in front of me and pushed my legs away from each other. She held the waistband of my pants and slowly pulled them down alongside my boxers.

She placed her hands on my thighs and pulled herself up. I sat up and leaned down to kiss her lips "take your shirt off for me baby" she said and I did as she told me, resting back on the couch when she started rubbing my dick gently.

Her lips wrapped around my tip and she slowly started sucking me. I tilted my head back and let out a small moan as she took more of me in her mouth "fuck baby"

We haven't had sex in so long. I mean she tried to but that's not what I wanted. i didn't want her to have sex with me because she wants to distract herself or that she feels if I don't have sex with her it'll change things between us.

She was never sure if she actually wanted to or not in the past few weeks so I just kissed her and held her.

It doesn't matter to me honestly. I just want to love her.

After a few seconds of her moving her head up and down my dick, she straddled my waist and kissed my lips so passionately and lovingly "do you love me?" She asked, her hand gripping the back of my neck "more than you can ever imagine"

A sweet smile formed on her face. She lifted herself up a little and moved her panties to the side, slowly going down on me as we both moaned in pleasure.

"Are you sure you don't wanna do this with a condom?" I asked and she nodded her head as she kept going down "I wanna feel all of you" she whispered into my ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly, kissing the side of her head as she moved on me "you feel so good baby" I said rubbing her back gently.

She kept going for a bit then I gently placed her down on the couch, getting on top of her "I'm gonna make you feel good baby" she bit down on her lip and threw her head back when I started thrusting in and out of her.

I started kissing her neck gently as I moved faster "oh yes, harder baby please" she begged as she started tightening around me.

I sat up and held her legs, placing them over my shoulders so I can go deeper into her "that feels so good" she said gripping my wrist as I rubbed her clit.

"Yes baby right there, right there" she moaned out and I kept going hard and fast making her legs shake slightly.

Her mouth hung open and she threw her head back in pleasure and came on me. I slowed down to help her ride out her orgasm. I put her legs down and went down to kiss her lips softly "you feel okay?" I asked her and she nodded "amazing"

"Sit down for me" I nodded and sat down. She sat on her knees on the couch and bent down, placing a few kisses on my tip with a smile on her face "your turn baby" she whispered wrapping her lips around my tip.

Her back arched as I rubbed her back gently and let myself enjoy the amazing blowjob she's giving me. I moved my hand to her head and moved her hair away from her face, pulling it in a ponytail to move her faster on me.

"That's it, pretty" I mumbled, cumming in her mouth. She sat up and I smiled, kissing her cheek "you wanna go take a shower?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled and carried her, taking her to the bathroom.

We got in the shower and I placed some shampoo on my hands, rubbing it into her hair making her giggle "gonna give you a little massage" I said making her laugh at the voice I made "chill chill" she said when I intentionally scratched her head roughly.

I smiled seeing her laugh then started actually washing her hair for her "I love this princess treatment" she said smiling widely at me "someone had to do it. You stink" I said making her laugh again.

I am so happy to see her genuinely laugh.

We finished showering then she started blow drying my hair for me as I moved my head, a bit annoyed "I don't like blow drying it" I said, she laughed and gripped my hair to stop my head from moving "stop it you're turning me on" i said biting the tip of my finger jokingly which made her laugh again.

She finished blow drying my hair then did her own hair "time for skincare" she said and I groaned loudly "I just wanna sleep"

"We'll sleep naked if you let me do your skincare for you" she said smirking. I shrugged "sounds fair"

I just let her do whatever she wants and put whatever shit she has on my face because my girl loves taking care of her skin so I trust her to do whatever.

Even if it ruins my skin, I don't care at least she's happy while she's doing it.

"We can go sleep now" she said making me smile "thank god. I'm the small spoon" I said making her laugh as I took her hand in mine "okay baby"

She took the oversized shirt she had on off as I laid under the blanket, waiting for her. She got in beside me and kissed my lips "come on, lay on your side so we can spoon"

"Yay" I said making her laugh. I laid on my side and she wrapped her arms around me from behind, tightening her grip around my body knowing that's what brings me comfort.

I placed my hand over hers and closed my eyes "I love you" she whispered in my ear after placing a soft kiss on it.

"I love you more"